Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I have to do something incredibly painful soon.

For the past few years I’ve been the only father figure in the lives of two young girls.

This week, I have to tell them that I’m moving away.

I feel like a father having to leave his children.

If anyone has ever wondered why I have such concern for the future, and why my tempermant has evened out so much over the years on this site, that is why. 5 years I’ve played the role of a father, and now I have to walk away from that.

This is a pain that few can imagine. And one I hope no one here has to feel.
Panko Pai
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Shy gamer stallion
@Zincy  
I feel you. But then, what will happen to these girls when you leave?  
——————————————————————  
My Xbox One controller micro USB keeps disconnecting from the controller - thus, when it disconnects frequently, Steam thinks I actually connected Steam Controller and uses right stick to control mouse cursor  
——————————————————————  
I think some people lost their minds after discovering The Lion King (the original one, not live-action one) being Kimba rip-off.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Trashtalks in boxing are pretty like your typical another day in the office to most pro rookies.

But if they’d ever wanna talk smack against Manny Pacquiao and when he doesn’t give a fuck, they’d be forever be immortalized as the bum who got schooled and busted by a rusty 40 year old boxing legend who humbles him at the end of the day. 😂👌

It’s Ali all over again.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
You know what I hate?

When people ask questions that imply they’ve already built a strawman out of somebody and have no intention of removing it.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@Zincy  
I remember your old self on this site. You were… Really out there in some aspect. But you’re a overall great person.

Sounds like the amount of burdens you have to carry in your life is, of a lack of better words, immense. I hope those two little ones fare well.
TempFizzle

I’m pissed. I feel blamed and I feel like I’m no longer welcome. I am so very tired of the cruelty of others and I’m tired of feeling like no matter what I say, it’ll just be punishment. I’m tired of people shaping me into something I’m not and I’m tired of trying to be funny and nice and at least show a little effort into having fun but even something so small amongst the overall good standing I have, it does not matter. It is as if it’s something personal, maybe because my waifu, or many other reasons that aren’t even nearly as bad as what I could provide by others, people will find something that absolutely offends them. The things I like or the handicaps I may have will be held against me.

Just like how people view me in the real world, how they judge me because I’m young and assume I’m an idiot because others my age goof off and cause trouble. But I’m not allowed to speak about real things like that. I shouldn’t even post this, but you know what, I don’t care. Why do others get that freedom of speech but because of who I am, or who I appear to be on the digital world, I cannot?

I am tired of trying to fathom it. It is not worth my time, nor is explaining it. I do it for myself and to learn from myself by going through these thoughts instead of saying nothing. This is not drama, but this is something I’m upset about and because this thread exists, I will post it here regardless if certain people think I shouldn’t be allowed to. People will refer to my handicap of depression and use that against me, even if I’m not really depressed at that time of conveying a message. It will be assumed and played over and over so long as I continue to be honest and admit I do have problems so openly, while others can pretend under the anonymity that they are perfect.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@PonyPon  
Or when they ask you a question in a way that so blatantly tries to steer you around in one specific direction, so you can only give them the answer they want to hear and nothing else.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Anonycat  
You know what my favorite sentence structure is on the planet? Out of all the languages humans have invented?

The “-desu ne” in Japanese.

Used properly, especially when there’s a power difference between the people speaking, like a school teacher delivering a smackdown on a student, there’s no way for the person being smacked down to reply without first agreeing. Plus it uses the “desu-form” so it’s about as polite as you can get short of “verb forms reserved for god, the emperor, and customers”.

Kind of a “You’ve wasted an hour of my time on useless shit again just like you always do WOULDN’T YOU AGREE?” and the only way to start the next sentence is “Yeah, but …”

It’s awesome.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide