Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Don’t forget these insects can cause disease uglier than dengue, it’s elephantiasis.

Seeing your body inflate makes you miserable, humiliated, and ashamed. Some might even feel suicidal because they’ve hate what happened to them.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
If anyone ever says the Amish can’t be dicks

So this Amish owned home building company just up and closed. They terminated all their employees with a 30 min deadline, with just an email saying “You’re terminated within 30 minutes”.

Then, people started finding out that these guys hadn’t been paying their subcontractors. With these wonderful, god fearin’ folk telling their employees to lie to new contractors about the payments.

Amish might think they’re all godly and shit, but they do dickish things like the rest of us. Greed is transcendent, no matter how high and mighty you are.
TempFizzle

I hate the types of people who stare you down from a short distance walking toward you and walk so close up to you as if to say “out of my way” and keep staring. It’s like they’re trying to smell you or something.

As long as they don’t touch me, they’re safe.
SilverStarApple7
Duck - Duck Genocide Is Real!

Right, how far can I go with the venting here? Can I say something that’ll offend terrible people, while changing regular people’s perspective on a relevant issue?
stratocumuluscastellanus

Let the sunset shimmer
So I just decided to stop cancer treatment and only accept palliative care… anyone else here got first person encounters with this fucking shit of a diagnosis below 25?

RIP me before next year, I guess
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide