Vent thread

Lord Hypno
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Mike

It’s more so online, I’m a bit more reserved about my politics in person, only a little bit though.

That being said, honestly, there isn’t really anyone on this website that I hate, just people with different viewpoints than my own.
Ore-O
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Squidamouche
@ArkyNoid  
Sorry, but it’s just annoying how they just act all smug when things go their way or how people they don’t like suffer but they get pissy when they don’t. They just disappoint me.

I’m just a little stressed at the time.
Ore-O

Squidamouche
@ArkyNoid  
I admit, I even do that, but these people just constantly do it. They’re sore losers and sore winners. And I don’t want to name names.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Ore-O  
Ya can’t let people get to you, man. And if they’re giving you trouble, don’t hesitate to get a mod involved. I’d give ’em what for. slightly joking
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
Ugh. Now I’m stuck on character design.

On the one hand, I want to make one of my main characters black. On the other, I don’t want him to come off as a stereotype.

Help?
ÄrkÿNóîd
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Question stuff and enjoy
@SonGokuMonkey

It’s mainly Mormonism though… your one time faith. Not ONLY it but currently centrally it. I’m not trying to hate anyone who believes but I tell you, certain things just don’t add up for me! It shouldn’t be the driving force in the public arena, though I can’t tell anyone not to believe what their heart says.

You can look at it from both sides though right? You seem pretty rational.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@ArkyNoid

I consider myself a science-minded individual, even though I’m nowhere near Albert Einstien, Stephen Hawking, Carl Sagan or Niel DeGrasse Tyson level smart. Cirrus Light seems to be a science-minded individual, himself; but I think the reason he believes what he does, as far as faith goes, is for philosophical reasons.

To him, they physicalist atheism (as opposed to solipsism) that I have (and suspect you have, too) can be as arrogant as the average Christian, Jew, or Muslum is to us. To paraphrase Einstein, I think the reasons some physicalist atheists are outspoken as they are is because of some trauma they experienced when they liberated themselves from the religious indoctrination they had as kids. (Kind of ironic, since some atheists act like religious zealots whenever it comes to debating politics.)

Science doesn’t have all the answers to life’s mysteries, and we science-minded individuals acknowledge that. We also acknowledge that whoever makes a claim bears the burden of proof. When I asked for evidence of the truthfulness of Mormonism, I was surprised by Cirrus Light’s response to my question, to tell you the truth. He acknowledges my need to see the evidence, and actually admits that he wouldn’t be able to prove his claim (at least not in the physicalist way I examine evidence.)

We’re all individuals, and we believe whatever we believe…because reasons, I guess. And I don’t believe in forcing my beliefs (or lack thereof) down other people’s throats. Live and let live, I say.
ÄrkÿNóîd
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Question stuff and enjoy
To him, they physicalist atheism (as opposed to solipsism) that I have (and suspect you have, too)

Almost. I mean I don’t know what I believe but I disbelieve in a lot due to lack of logic and/or evidence. I’m not even against the notion of our world being a simulation, a Matrix. Even Bill Nye said it isn’t impossible. But it’s unknowable. It can’t be proven. I figure almost anything I’m partial to can be totally wrong as much as the things I already reject.

*sighs again
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl

So many orphans~Alastor
@SonGokuMonkey  
Hard determinism is something I can’t believe is correct. I am not an atheist myself. I am more an agnostic person. I don’t know if there is a deity or not. I also know that no one can provide proof for or against there being one either. That us why I am an agnostic rather than an atheist.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@Shirani  
The question of whether you’re a theist or an atheist is a question of belief, whereas whether you’re gnostic or agnostic is a question of knowledgablity.

I guess I can consider myself an agnostic atheist because I’m not a big believer and I don’t posses all the facts or knowledge. I may decline to openly declare my agnostic atheism because there’s alot of stigma associated with those words, especially in religious communities like the one I live in. Another reason I’d like to move away from the de-facto theocracy that is Utah.
deactivated571477
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Given how aggressive Starlight’s defenders have gotten recently, calling out any and all criticism against her as hating on the show as a whole or trolling the real fans, I’ve found it difficult to believe that anyone unironically likes her anymore.  
Let me put it this way- Starlight is part of the direction the show’s heading, like her or not. This means she’s the posterfilly for the modern era of not just the show, but the fandom aswell. Consequently, this has gotten some people upset, especially because how they’ve written her is unlike anything the show’s given us so far.  
Personally, I didn’t like Season 6 that much, but when Starlight shone, she really shone, though when she stunk, she really stunk. Nobody has a clear idea of what to think of her, and you can see the show going through the motions of where exactly to place her. Should she replace Twilight altogether? What should they do with her when her arc is finished, lest it hasn’t already been finished twice?  
Usually when something like this changes everything the show stood for (neither improving or ruining the general feel of the show mind you, each episode is perfectly decent entertainment for its target audience), fans will either try to defend it thinking things will get better with something new, or attack it saying the show’s jumped the shark and will never be as good as in its glory days.  
To any and all Starlight fans in this thread, I want to know she keeps the show entertaining for you. I know she’s spiced up the dynamic and given us new kinds of stories and troubles, but I want to know how this is a solid improvement over the previous format(s).  
And please, don’t turn feral with your discussion.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide