Vent thread

SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gayest hand in the west
@Mr grump  
And the day may come where I am proud to call both him and my stepfather “Dad.” But as it stands right now that title belongs to my stepfather alone. I would take a bullet for that man.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

In Vino Veritas
Sometimes I wonder if coincidence is cosmic, because I too have a father issue. More specifically, someone has a father issue with me.

How does one react when a child looks at you, a child that has never known their father outside of hating them, and tells you that you are like a father to them?

I am not an easy man to confuse, but I honestly had no idea how to react. I’m at a loss for words, which very rarely happens to me.
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl

So many orphans~Alastor
@Zincy  
my father never actually took care of me….he foisted me upon grandma….though there were extenuating circumstances that were beyond his control…
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
@Shirani

Her father is a piece of trash that let his friend rape their mother, and who refuses to pay child support for his kids. If I could get away with it, I would personally remove him from this mortal coil with a honest to the gods smile on my face. He should pray to whatever god he worships that I never have reason to fight him, as he won’t be walking away.

Seeing his daughter look me in the eye and tell that she looks up to me like a father only made the urge to break that man all the stronger. Such sweet little girls deserved better than that piece of shit. I’m glad their mother is so kind to them. She’s a good mother, who has been through too much.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
My dad is a pretty good person. I mean, no one in my family has problems.

My extended family though is a different question.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
My dad’s pretty great, though our relationship strained becasue I rarely contact people not in my immediate vicinity.

But he did leave me with my mom, which I’m not sure I can ever forgive him for.
Some Pacifier Pone
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Caption the Picture Above You
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <PacificGlow> DEEWKS NUTZ

um???? lmao???
I don’t have any major problems with my father, or anyone who lives with me for that matter. My extended family though, now THAT’s a different story.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
My relationship with my dad has only became decent as of recently. I did have more issues with him in my high school years than I do now. He and a good chunk of my extended family actually FORCED me to focus on studying more and actually graduating from high school, even though the results were…abysmal. 12 years and one great recession later, and I still can’t find a good job…at least good enough to move out of his basement and to a totally different city, like Las Vegas, Phoenix, Houston, Orlando, Miami, etc. FML
Some Pacifier Pone
Artist -

um???? lmao???
@TheHappySpaceman  
And they never bother to listen to YouTubers and fix the damn thing; they just bring up the “Experiencing interruptions? Well, too fucking bad, your network or whatever can only view videos with 144p quality!” bar and page, which I find unhelpful.

@HJSDGCE  
Another bullshit premium membership.
SuperSupermario24

fluffy sylveon
@Holofan4life  
I’m part of another (small) forum where one of the things we used to do very frequently is complain/vent about YouTube’s bullshit, and if there’s one thing I’ve learned in over 5 years there it’s that YouTube is anything but consistent. Issues that appear for one person might not happen for everyone else.
Some Pacifier Pone
Artist -

um???? lmao???
Don’t you love when your teacher gives you a massive homework packet that counts for half of your final grade for a vacation full of shit you can’t do because too many people were out of control, and the class became yelling about behavior instead of actual teaching?
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@HJSDGCE  
Okay, serious question. Does anyone here know anyone who actually uses YouTube Red? I certainly don’t.

@Pacific Glow  
It’s like the beta testers for their site are paid a higher salary if they say that it’s perfect and nothing needs to be changed than if they point out its flaws.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@PonyPon  
It’s YouTube’s premium service. A lot of high profile YouTubers upload exclusive content there. It also offers the option to browse ad-free and download videos, two things that, thanks to third-party extensions, we’ve already been able to do for free.

Even the name is stupid. If they were to make a premium service and name it after a color, they should have chosen “gold.” “Red” is just boring and already the color most people associate with YouTube.

The fact that this could confuse people with RedTube doesn’t exactly help, either…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide