Vent thread

ÄrkÿNóîd
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Question stuff and enjoy
@Nightweaver20xx

I’m already sorry I have to live in a world of philosophically poor mental midgets who some days seem to make up perhaps 75% or more of the populace. Can’t be that much worse.
TheDog
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Howdy 4 All
@Nightweaver20xx

Of course, dear. Now, I’m certain there’s a street corner somewhere missing you and your cardboard sign detailing the end of the world. Or maybe a conspiracy theory website who full of people wanting to read your posts on why Trump is a Reptilian member of the Illuminati and plotted the 9/11 attacks.

Just try not to cause property damage to innocent buildings or assault people. I know it’s hard for liberals not to do, but do try.
Lord Hypno
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

To be honest, die hard Trump supporters are some of the most easily “triggered” people I’ve ever seen in my life. You give any serious criticism towards Trump and they’ll call you a regressive leftist/cuck and assume you like Hillary regardless of your reason for criticizing him or not liking him.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
well now people can just dump waste from coal mining into rivers. that just we fucking needed. why just fucking napalm the fucking area while we’re at it?! maybe dump mercy into the drinking water til it’s a silver mess why not? it’s not like we need water to live!
Starry Mind
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Take pride. 🌈
@angrybrony  
I want to rhetorically analyze that article on Trump’s website so badly, but it would bore you guys and would be introducing politics into this thread. Lol

Thank you.
Nightweaver20xx
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
Why do poor people, black, white and Hispanic, have such a problem with domestic violence and drugs and criminal behavior?

I want answers to this question.
ÄrkÿNóîd
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Question stuff and enjoy
Can any Canadians here tell me about motion 103? Is it really illegal or soon to be illegal to criticize Islam in Canada? Or is that more exaggeration/fearmongering?
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl

So many orphans~Alastor
@ArkyNoid  
since it is just a motion right now people shouldn’t be worried, but they are because of events across the pond in Germany, France, and Great Britain. Being critical about what the government is doing with the refugee crisis in Germany is likely to put you in jail because of hate speech laws there. That is what some Canadians are fearing is going to happen in Canada ESPECIALLY under Trudeau!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide