Vent thread

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Tragiclady

@Holofan4life

@Tragiclady

I had plenty of friends where I lived before, but I haven’t been able to make any new friends since moving to Williamsburg, though admittedly that’s also partially because I honestly don’t get out of the house all that much since I’ve moved here.

I’ve got some other Internet friends, but you guys are pretty cool too.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Holofan4life  
High performance Asperger’s, to be specific, but yeah.

@Jarkes  
Yep, at least that’s what was implied. The other acts playing there are popular local bands, but they could at least pretend they actually care about my music by giving me at least fifteen minutes.

@NoBronyInParticular  
I just noticed that, too. Interesting. I wonder how many people here live in which state or country.

@Zincy  
Virginians unite! *fist bump*
Xari

Tired Moon Mom
Oh yeah i had a panic / anxiety attack at work today , everyone thought i was dying

I mean i am glad everyone at work were concerned but i still can’t get it out my mind
Virgil Stormblade
Thread Starter - The downfall of TGWTG or Channel Awesome

AT-STS! AT-STS! AT-STS!
@LeoNero  
Yeah, why did he even have to apologize? He clearly said “Kill all Jews” in a joking manner. The fuck does he have to apologize for? Like, Pewdiepie as an entertainer is cancer, but he seems like a cool guy IRL. And what? This joke’s the one that got him into trouble? Not the various rape jokes he’s done before?
BadgingBadger
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

💪😎🤜 S🔥W🔥A🔥G 🤛😂👍
@LeoNero  
He should have. As i said before, raking in risky “anti-SJW” attention is not a good strategy for his fanbase, and one he’s not used to.  
While Pewds is right to blame the media for elevating the perceived controversy of his actions, he shouldn’t just assume that the media alone is responsible for the backlash against him. It was he who made what people saw as an antisemitic joke, the media only inflated it to the point of being the “villain” of the story.  
Free speech is not just “i can say whatever the fuck i want without backlash”. People were right to call him out on a joke of bad taste. But now that people like him and JonTron have an army of “defenders of free speech” backing them, they can say whatever the fuck they want that the backlash they’ll receive for it has the chance to be compensated by such people yelling “SJW censorship”. Same thing with Milo Yiannopoulos.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Virgil Stormblade

Oh, he did in fact get some heat for the rape jokes years ago… So much so that he promised he would stop making them in his videos, and has indeed kept his promise.

@BadgingBadger

@LeoNero

See, while I agree that people seriously overreacted, my main problem with it was that the intent behind it was, “Man, these guys will do ANYTHING for a quick buck.”

PewDiePie, who is basically a millionaire thanks to his Youtube stuff, got these poor folks to hold up that sign and gave them some money for it. THAT’S the main problem I have with it, yet almost no one seems to actually bring that up.

It was clickbait, plain and simple. And someone as popular as him should not have to resort to edgelord humor to get views.

Also, I just thought it was in terrible taste and wasn’t funny.
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl

So many orphans~Alastor
@Jarkes  
he was making a point that anyone ANYONE will throw away their dignity for a quick buck…..he didn’t force them….they did it of their volition so don’t go blaming PewdiePie for something they could have easily said no to!
BadgingBadger
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

💪😎🤜 S🔥W🔥A🔥G 🤛😂👍
@HJSDGCE  
He made a video where he paid two indian guys to hold a sign reading “death to all jews”, and people got offended by it, but then came the big media and started painting him as a neo-nazi despite little evidence of such. Then people call out on such media outlets demonizing him – of course, some go too far and forget to recognize Pewdie’s joke as offensive while they’re criticizing such media outlets.
RadioDemon

So many orphans~Alastor
@BadgingBadger  
oh no that is not how it goes….what really happened was he went on fiverr to find out if people would do anything for a few dollars…so he paid those two five bucks to see if they would really go through with it and they DID! He thought that they wouldn’t but they threw their dignity away for a few dollars. What is more is that it doesn’t matter if it is offensive….jokes can be offensive and funny. He was proving a point… a point that you deliberately left out!
RadioDemon

So many orphans~Alastor
@Jarkes  
yeah but trying to tear a persons career down just because you are offended? Screw off with that noise! if dark humor isn’t allowed then no humor should be period! Either you allow everything or nothing you cant have anything in between!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide