We are rolling out our brand new frontend It is designed with scientifically tried and proven concepts to improve your experience while using the site. Let us know what you think!

Vent thread

ÄrkÿNóîd
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Question stuff and enjoy
@TheHappySpaceman

You actually have modest similarities to one of my music heroes. Not exact by any stretch but certain features.

Main difference being age difference effect.
Posted Report
Miss Shy
AAA Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

You're going to love me.

This is the worst message I've ever gotten, and this is on the same day I found out my dog died of cancer.

Congratulations, sis.
Posted Report
Miss Shy
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

You're going to love me.
@Zincy

@LeoNero
Oh, when Rocky died, we're going to cremate him, and we were gonna plant a fruit tree in the backyard and spread some of his ashes on the tree.
Posted Report
Selaphiel
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - /dis/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions/ - Not the best thread to have your name on...
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Pomegranates :P
WTF is going on on YouTube?

I can't seem to search anything, it all ends up displaying the error message no matter what I try searching up.

Anyone else having this problem?
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~