Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Shirani

Your generation got it easy. The problems occurred early enough for your parents and yourselves to prepare. So of course you’d lean more middle/right. It’s easy to focus on fiscal issues when you actually had forewarning of the dangers ahead.

Mine got screwed. We got raised to be more risky and forward, then got smacked in the face by baby Bush’s recessions, terrorism, wars, etc. We can barely afford shit, and for the first like 6 formative years the job market was so poor it was pathetic. Us and Gen X got the shaft, your generation should look at us with a keen eye and realize how easy ya’ll have it.

Pretty hard to walk when someone’s come and busted your knee cap. You guys just got lucky enough to see the bat in time.

Seriously, Gen Z has very little right to complain these days.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@ArkyNoid

When I was younger I was pretty militant about change.

When the future outlook is as bleak as it was in the mid to early 2000’s, you start looking for extreme fixes.
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl

So many orphans~Alastor
@Zincy  
my family was teetering on the edge of bankruptcy for nearly 10 years until this year we are FINALLY getting things back together. My grandmas credit was ruined and STILL hasn’t recovered. She was well off too until my dumbass of a dad did some stupid shit and forced her into chapter 7 bankruptcy….I STILL haven’t forgiven him for that…
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Shirani

Well you got the short end of the stick. Granted, you’re closer to my generation age wise. I think you’re just on the cusp of Z if I remember your age correctly.

Most of the youth of Gen Z have it way easier, and their outlooks are much better. The recession hit my generation right in our formative years, setting some back a decade or more. Gen X, well, Gen X had a lot of problems. Gen X might be the hardest fucked generation ever, which is why they make up a pretty large percentage of the impoverished.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Shirani

You’re older than I thought, I coulda sworn you were 24. Hm, well welcome to the shitlands.

Enjoy your 20% decreased wealth and earning power, highest college debt out of any generation, and 0 medicaid or chance to dip into social security.

We’re on a sinking ship, so lets laugh at Gen Z together. Takes away from the cold sadness of the void we’re sinking into.
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl

So many orphans~Alastor
@Zincy  
i am back in college now…going to get my bachelors degree and push myself onwards and upwards! I wont let myself stay in poverty…i will do something about it!
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@SeraphimDawn  
There’s a ton of good shows out these days, many of them better then what I grew up with in the 90’s.  
Tv was great at the time but I’d rather watch what I want, when I want without adverts.

Youtube and netflix are simply where it’s at these days.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Shirani

You could make arguments that every war, or no war really need to be fought.

Desert Storm is complicated, much like Vietnam. It’s best not to get into it.

@TheHappySpaceman

I forget how young you are sometimes.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Shirani  
Good show that, I bought it on dvd a few years ago. Everyone feels that way eventually.

I for one am looking forward to the power rangers reboot. I don’t care if it’s bad.  
The original came out when I was three and was the first show I ever loved so the movie is a big event for me.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide