Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The KKK is out in force around my area, apparently. They’re blanketing local counties with hateful ass fliers.

Here’s one of them, saw it on the local news

full

This one was found in Danville, which doesn’t surprise me. That town probably still thinks the Civil War is going on. The towns population is 1/8 confederate flags.

Ignorant fuckwits, wasting good paper on stupid shit. Folks are leaving these on doorsteps at night apparently. Some mook dressed in a white hood steps on my porch during the bloody witching hours he better have good enough reaction time to dodge a 45 caliber.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@HJSDGCE

They can be. They’re very strong in this area and have been known to be “pushy” toward whites that don’t agree with them.
ÄrkÿNóîd
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Question stuff and enjoy
@Zincy  
Yet whether other whites agree with them or not I wonder what they hope to accomplish in this century. Their cause seems to have lost the battle like 50 years ago.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Shirani

Stand your ground state. This is the country, city boy. You show up on someone’s door step in the middle of the night without a good reason, you better be careful. I’ve seen folks shot for less.

I can thank the Republicans for that.
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl

So many orphans~Alastor
@Zincy  
stand your ground only applies if you’re in actual fear for your life…if they suspect that you were not they can charge you with voluntary manslaughter, 2nd degree murder, or first degree if they feel you were planning with malice aforethought.
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
@Zincy  
Race mixing you say? Well, i’m a mixed kid. (White mother, black father) I guess i’m public enemy number 1 to these people.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
So I’m talking to one of my so-called “Facebook friends,” (specifically one of the ones I don’t actually know IRL) and she tells me that she can make us both a lot of money. She claims to work for JP Morgan Chase, has access to deposit funds onto debit cards, to be able to send them directly to my bank account, and all I’d have to do is send back her cut, which is 60%. So naturally, I inquire and investigate further and told her I’d need to think about it a while. I contact her again, and she tells me she needs my username and password just to look up my bank’s information and disclosures for her to determine how much to send me.

I smell a phishing scam.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@ice1517

Is it a group kick style thing, or was it “the group leader is god” type deal where one dude has the power?

Anywho, so there’s this pastor dude. If I could have a “favorite” fuckwit to rag on, it’d either be him, Ken Ham, or the Saving Christmas dude.

The guys name is Steven Anderson, of the Faithful Word Baptist Church. He’s one of the more unhinged guys. While not as overly virulent as like, Pat Robertson or any of the cunt-stains in the Liberty University family tree he still comes off as quite the kicker.

His thing is normally gays. He was the guy that made waves for praising the Orlando Pulse Nightclub shooting, and spread rumors that Obama was secretly gay.

Well, he’s hit the scence again, this time with a sermon literally entitled “College makes women dumb, the bible makes them smart”. He waxes for like 10 minutes about how colleges are bad, and how the bible makes you smarter. He, at one point, brings up how reading books makes you smarter, which isn’t wrong.

The problem is he only has one book in mind. You kinda need to read more.

Maybe he should actually start reading some books, then he wouldn’t be a dumbass.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide