Vent thread

LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
@ArkyNoid  
As much as folks think of me as some extreme anti SJW alt-right agent, i think the concept of “White Genocide” is ridiculous and will never happen. It sounds really melodramatic to me. I don’t believe in some sort of sick twisted agenda to kill off the white race.
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

not sure where to place this but

so if piercing the side of christ makes a spear super important, what would that make the whatever whipping instrument they used on him?
Nightweaver20xx
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
So watching this Beyond Scared Straight show on Spike TV has convinced me of something: I never want to have kids. I hate the little fucking monsters. Arrogant, loud, obnoxious, and they think they know everything about life but they actually know fuckall. And you know what? It’s all because of our permissive society. Too many parents are trying to be their child’s friend or be the cool parent. NO. Your job as a parent is to teach your little shits right from wrong, teach them life skills, teach them social and moral responsibility and show them how to be upright, productive members of society.

Oh how I long for the old days when you could beat the fear of God into your children if they were disobedient. I’ll tell you, if I ever had kids and they smartmouthed me or were disrespectful, I would smash their snotnose little faces into the fucking wall, over and over again, until they listened to me.

Children are, for all intents and purposes, property. Their status in relation to their elders is similar to the slaves of 160 years ago. You own your children and are not only responsible for their protection and safety, but their discipline. Why? Because children do not know any better. Your child doesn’t listen to you? You MAKE them listen to you. Children should fear and respect their parents, not think of them as “cool,” or whatever.

This is honestly the way I feel and you should thank whatever deity that you believe in that I don’t actually have kids.
Nightweaver20xx
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
@OptimusPrimevil  
Nobody. It’s just something I wanted to get on paper, as it were, before I forgot what I was going to say. I like to leave a record of revelations I have about life in various places so I can go back to them if I so choose.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
I’ve been working out 4 days a week since 2008 and I still haven’t got frickin abbs. Crunches, planks, situps, nothing works. It’s fricking infuriating and excercise bores the shit out of me but whats the alternative? Stop working out and become as fat as I was back in highscool? No thanks.

Although, As soon as I meet A woman, I’ll probably let myself go. Heh heh.
SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gayest hand in the west
@PonyPon  
@Number1pegasus  
All the weird financial shit and deciding what to do with the house. Luckily the cremation and service have already been paid for. I’ve gotta go back to his place throughout the week and pick up things like the scooter, the canoe, and a few other important things.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@SquiggyBomb  
I eat fine and my weight’s not a problem. I just can’t tone up my guts. I think it’s because I do too much resistance training and not enough cardio So I’ve been trying a new regime.

Each monday and thursday for the last 3 weeks I’ve gone for a 1 kilometer run in the morning and a 6 kilometer bike ride in the evening.

Tuesday and friday is still freeweights and body weight excercises but I’m concentrating more on my core rather the glamour muscles I usually work on. I’ve got a lot more energy lately but I haven’t noticed any physical changes yet.

Sometimes I wonder why I bother. I don’t go out at all and meet people so who am I trying to Impress?
Number1pegasus
Thread Starter -  Waifu Thread

The Element of laughter
@SquiggyBomb  
What about his fire arms? Where are those going to go? I mean you could bring em back to your place but I don’t know if your place allows that many fire arms.

Also oh cool he had a scooter? That could be useful to get around.

@Nightweaver20xx  
Like I’m sorry dude. But I will not defend Child abuse like that.

Especially as someone who had to deal with a shitty parent. I learned no lessons of what you speak. All I gained from said experience is permanent bad anxiety and depression.

Which has crippled me till this day. if this is your ideal way of raising a kid than yeah I agree 100% you should never have kids.
Rod Hungwell

did nothing wrong
@Nightweaver20xx  
I don’t care if this is “just a vent post bruh XD” pretty much everyone in a lab coat these days will tell you it’s retarded, pointless and detrimental to a child’s development to hit them. Like at all apparently.
BadgingBadger
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

💪😎🤜 S🔥W🔥A🔥G 🤛😂👍
Someone just called me delusional in the SJW thread. For voicing a negative opinion on Pewdiepie’s antisemitic joke.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide