Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Shirani

The 1987 Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces (INF) Treaty. It eliminated and banned the development and use of short-intermediate range, nuclear capable missile systems.

These are cruise missile style systems designed to ferry conventional (or nuclear) missiles close enough to the target to be able to avoid detection and interception by missile defense systems. The fear is that these systems can be used for Tactical Nuclear weapons, smaller, hard to stop nukes that can be rapidly deployed with little set up. The smaller yield also means they would be more temping to use.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Shirani

Today, technically.

They had previously been accused of violating the treaty by attempting to develop them back in 2014, something they denied. However they officially deployed them today, proving conclusively that they have indeed been working on them.

They also currently have a spy ship off the coast of Delaware, out in international waters. And they did fly-bys on one of our destroyers in The Black Sea.
Amana09
Artist -

@Zincy

I’d say what concern me is Trump’s attitude towards Nuclear Weaponry. If he truly meant what he said about if we have them, why don’t we use them, that is a massive concern. For someone to say such a thing, they have no concept of the raw, violent power behind a single nuclear weapon. The stuff we have now makes Little-boy and Fatman dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki look like firecrackers.

It’s even scarier if you think about the % of the material consumed during the detonation of Little-Boy and Fatman.
Virgil Stormblade
Thread Starter - The downfall of TGWTG or Channel Awesome

AT-STS! AT-STS! AT-STS!
@SquiggyBomb  
…………..It’ll go away. It hurts that a family member you were close to passed away, but you’ll get over it eventually. For now, just sit back and do stuff that you like. It’ll help ease the pain.
Nightweaver20xx
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
@SquiggyBomb  
Accept that all things pass and that wherever he is now, at least he’s beyond the pain of mortal life. Time comes for us all, and when it comes, we have to learn to accept it. You can’t fight fate.
Starry Mind
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Take pride. 🌈
@SquiggyBomb  
Give your grandfather the funeral that he would want. It will not help immediately, but you can at least have some acceptance with yourself a week from now (give or take). Accepting yourself helps a lot with the grieving process.
SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Gayest hand in the west
@Tranquil Night  
Well he’s not getting an actual funeral. He’s getting cremated. He always told me that was what he wanted.  
And I’m getting 4 green gemstones made from the ashes. Green was his favorite color.

All in all I’m feeling better as the night goes on.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
All my anger at 2017 has melted away watching Chris Evans (Captain America) engage in a twitter war with former KKK Grand Wizard and avowed white supremacist David Duke. Captain America vs The Redneck Skull, it’s beautiful.

Still, David’s tweets make me absurdly angry. Catch this one.

full

Apparently taking photos with black women means you hate white women. Cap needs to bounce his shield of this guys empty skull, might raddle some brain-cells loose so he can think again.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide