Vent thread

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Everyone here agrees that TikTok’s Userbase has an IQ lower than the amount of Updates TF2 receives nowadays right?
Like it somehow has 4chan’s toxicity, (minus the underage looking anime girls and racism) but twice the amount.
Then again, that community thinks that Vertical Videos are unironically cool so can ya really be surprised?
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Francis Ngannou, AKA the “Baddest Man on the Planet” in MMA just got knocked out COLD by a real boxer. 🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶
Never seen him go out like that, jeez. Guess he showed him there are difference and levels to this game.
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
I honestly got sick of social media “petty behavior,” on FB year after covid lockdown. After that I only would interact with DIY’rs on YT. Got sick of the “closed species,” “Worroir cat,” and “US politics” fights.
So in a nutshell I won’t be on social media or fandom based youtubers. Why would I if Derpibooru has the best mods and admins? Not to mention lots of freedom of art and breathing room of speach.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Wolves who accepted bones from Cavemen never knew what lay ahead:
I guess I can see why Folks who hate small breeds of dogs become pissy when seeing what would’ve been great and majestic creatures get turned into freaking fluff balls.
With that said, I don’t agree with their rage when it comes to the pure lovable nature of these doofuses:
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide