Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Really bad news.
I am diagnosed with diverticulitis.
Doctor is analyzing what kind of pain is causing this and the results will be finished on my next follow up this friday. I also admit that I have been eating too much food every single midnight since the beginning of the pandemic and most of those I eat were instant noodles and chips. I really couldn’t help it, I get hungry and couldn’t sleep if I don’t eat when I’m still awake.
All those 3-year duration of binging is now ultimately biting my ass back.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Khamzat Chimaev
Constipation will be your new enemy. You got to avoid it at all cost.
My mom had to have her sigmoid colon removed as a result of diverticulitis.
This is one of the many reasons mom doesn’t eat much meat, neither do I really, but I was thinking more about my heart when I took on this half-ass vegan diet.
Sometimes they say low fiber diet, sometimes they say high fiber diet. Some of the high fiber stuff can be bad, if it’s too hard to digest. It’s very confusing.

Basically the idea is to keep the shit-chute flowing just nicely, lots of water, more frequent and smaller meals. You don’t want any blockage or pressure forcing weakened parts of the colon to bulge out.
Hospital of veteran affairs mails my mom tons of an osmotic laxative called Polyethylene Glycol.
Damn I love to eat ramen and chips. I been up to a whole bag of chips a day, which is two thousand calories in just chips alone.

Bag of chips and a double strength IPA is like my comfort food every day.
Background Pony #4465
@Pinto Bean
Hey, thanks. I talk to my family and friends about my problems often (although I haven’t been able to muster up the courage to tell them the full extent of it) and I feel that helps. Therapy has been kind of a mixed bag for me, there are some therapists whose company I really enjoy and then there are other times where I really dread going. I’ll take in what you have said, though. Appreciate it.
(also, for what it’s worth, I study marine biology in university and am looking to pursue a PhD. Animals are my passion and I really want to work with them in the future, that’s one of the things that keeps me going. It can be extremely stressful, though, to the point that I just feel like ending it all)
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

About that sudden passing out from a heavy meal or just from simply standing up, I am insufficient from iron and my blood sugar are always low and it will go exponentially high from certain foods, inactivity, and stress.
Basically, I am anemic, and pre-diabetic.
It’s a triple whammy for someone with a stomach disease. They’re all connected based on my current lifestyle.

My god… I did said this to myself 2 years ago………
My own theory suggests I will be suffering from diverticulitis in the future.
What i’m doing to myself these days, maybe in the next few decades, I am diagnosed with diverticulitis.

I’m basically unintentionally trying to commit suicide without even realizing it.

Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Khamzat Chimaev
I hope you get well.
Be careful with laxatives with the diverticulitis. Tell the doctor about the heart stuff.
Because Lax can cause dehydration, which can cause hypovolemia, which can make the heart beat like crazy. Ask the doctor about this and drink lots of water with laxatives.
I hope the heart symptoms where just a fever and not like regurgitation of the myocardial valve. Whoever is treating your gastro needs to know about the heart symptoms.
@Badheart
Yeah I’ll pretty much be around.
I can’t think of nothing to vent about in regards to myself, forgot why I came.
I guess no beer for today. Tomorrow’s will be all the sweeter. I can only have like 1 hard drink a day, so if I don’t feel it, I got to take a break until I can.
@KolpSlack
Thank you
AwesomeBrony
Artist -

sometimes on derpibooru
I think I’m turning into a edgelord; I’m refusing to hang out with my parents, I’m starting to have a grudge against the media along with big chunks of society, I’m beginning to think guns plus violence are cool and I’m starting to like edgy MLP art.
Despite that, I still wear pony shirts and carry a Pinkie plush xD
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide