Vent thread

Background Pony #4465
@icicle wicicle 1517
I have autism; am always really paranoid; and I hear voices telling me that I’m worthless, that the world no longer has any use for me, and that everyone would be better off if I was dead; and university is really stressing me out as well. I can’t bring myself to actually do it, though, because I don’t want to upset my family.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
lmao who are you even talking to that draws you to these kinds of conclusions?
@Background Pony #4465
The voices are most concerning when you can’t tell if they’re real or they’re completely overbearing and distracting.
There is a cultural aspect, the voices are worst in cultures where people believe in spirits, or believe someone else can be in their head. The voices are worst if you believe they have power over you.
Especially be sure to tell the doctor if they’re overbearing or confusing, or pressuring you to do bad things.
@Badheart
schizophrenia and autism have many overlaps, and autism can develop into/alongside schizophrenia. Paranoia and voices are big with both.
@Khamzat Chimaev
Got to tell those doctors everything you say here. Avoid exertion and caffeine until you know for certain. I even have to cut back on alcohol big time, because it raises my blood pressure through the roof, it’s a sad state of affairs.
I feel even more guilty, as I should.
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
The only think about liquor is, with me, it is like mixing hot oil and colt water, or vice versa…I get wiiiide open when I’m shit faced.
Background Pony #4465
@Badheart
Yeah, I’ve considered that possibility before, although without a proper diagnosis I’m not 100% certain. I’ll get myself assessed at some point, though (hopefully soon when I’m able to get an opportunity to do so), as icicle wicicle and Beth have also suggested.
Background Pony #4465
@Beth
You know, that’s interesting you’ve mentioned about the “pressuring you to do bad things” part because there have been instances where I would get violent urges but I’ve been able to refrain myself from doing that, thankfully. There are times when I can recognise that thoughts are not actions but that can also be difficult because they just often feel so real to me. It’s not really as serious a problem now but I used to have a lot of problems with anger and would absolutely snap in certain situations, like if I was in a really noisy and/or crowded environment (there are times where I still feel really annoyed inside in such situations but I’m able to control it better now). There would be times where I would get into very serious fights with other people too, especially during my high school years.
I guess a good thing to do is to focus on what I do like about myself, even if I can’t think of that many positive attributes. People irl do tell me that I’m pretty intelligent and I am pretty athletic, for what it’s worth. I guess it’s a good idea to just focus on what I like about myself and to set my mind to the goals I want to accomplish in life and not let my issues get in the way of those. It can be hard, though.
Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

refried sans lard
@Badheart
Dave Mustaine is a devout Christian. If you’re going for the Satanist look, try on a Deicide tee, or if you really want to go for the home run, a Dissection tee, if you can manage to find one.
@Background Pony #4465
Sounds to me like you have a lot going for you. You are young and fit, intelligent and at a University. Focus on those corners of life that bring you happiness and you’ll eventually find a niche. The voice in your head is the enemy, don’t trust it. It’s always good to have someone irl to talk to when you’re feeling depressed, like a therapist, guidance counselor or student support group. We all feel down sometimes, but having an ally is good for setting you straight when you need it.
KolpSlack
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
The stress of moving really did a number on my G.I. Tract…have had gastrointestinal distress all day for hours, to the point where as of thirty minutes ago, it feels like I’ve just had a gastric exorcism and am still having cramps.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide