Vent thread

kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Mr.Myoozik
Your store should have some kind of maintenance contract for those electric carts.
It’s one thing for people to use those carts because they’re legitimately disabled. It’s quite another for them to use those carts because they’re too fat or lazy to walk around a store. That’s shameful and disgusting.
Posted Report
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@kleptomage
Morbid obesity is a profound disability.
I’m not shaming fat people, I shame for-profit healthcare, and the type of food capitalism produces.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Even laziness could be treated by healthcare, but lazy people tend to not have money.
Clinical depression - health insurance = lazy
For profit healthcare sucks. Makes disabled people on purpose if there is family or insurance to milk.
They classify people by financial status to decide how much effort they put into treating you or keeping you sick.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
@kleptomage
I know what’s a disability.
It’s called a behavioral disorder. Lack of professional help, education or social support has people in loops of repetitive behavior and pathological thinking.
They don’t know how to stop, prob having an emotional crisis every day and only know how to calm down by eating.
Like people will feel good for a bit, decide to eat right. Moment they get sad they go right back to their vice.
This is caused by cognitive dissonance. The encoding of our default behavior is emotionally dependent. Meaning your happy mind can be physically separate from your sad mind.
Pretty much your happy self has to be an advocate for your sad self externally, because inside the brain your emotional states can’t always access each-other.
The best thing a happy motivated obese person can do is get a doctor that will work to keep them in their motivated state, and help remove boundaries that will make obese people retreat back to their comfort behavior.
When the comfort behavior doesn’t even make you comfortable you might just do it more, and make it worst, if you don’t have the right kind of help. Until it does irreparable damage.
Background Pony #E42B
Rules of a server: It is forbidden to bully, intimidate and mock people
Server users: looool u r gay
And yes, they use gay to make fun of others.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
Nobody wants to be fat, depressed or addicted to drugs. It’s a pattern of maladaptive responses stress. Compulsive eating is an attempt to avoid stress that ends up causing stress. This is called positive feedback cycle.
I don’t know how to make it any more simple.
Addiction, depression, and laziness are the same thing. Not really. Similar basis.
You never heard of the idea that obese people feel depressed or helpless or unable to stop, even when they want to?
You have a network that extends from the basal ganglia and front brain the striatum. It’s called ‘Default mode network’. This is the behavior that people tend towards, and it’s emotionally dependant. Meaning you can expect your default behavior to change based on emotion. If two emotional states don’t have the same directive or information it’s called cognitive dissonance.
You have a different set of behaviors and directives depending on your emotions. Mindfulness is the act of identifying your emotional state and being aware of your automatic behaviors.
Laziness can be a disease, a pattern of depressive behaviors that causes more depression.
When depressed people get in a pattern of making themselves more depressed it’s called persistent rumination disorder.
Society fucked your head up. You see laziness as a waste of resources, but it doesn’t sound like you’d vote to spend any money on fixing it.
Probably cheaper to treat laziness like a disorder. Doesn’t mean you need to give these people money or drugs.
Treating behavioral problems without drugs is called cognitive behavioral therapy.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Beth
Yeah that’s the purpose of those things, to help obese people and also those who have difficulty walking because of old age or some recent surgery. A lot of the times when the carts stop when someone is in it, it’s because the weight limit is putting too much strain in it. Of course I can’t just say that to the customers or else they’ll accuse me of calling them fat and complain to management so instead I have to lie and say that it’s finicky.
@kleptomage
Well my store does call somebody to get them fixed, but it’s only a temporary solution before it’s back to square one. I had to tell one of the managers on duty that it’s better to throw the baby out with the bathwater and get some new ones instead of continuing to kick the can down the road and keep fixing them. Seeing that I live in Florida and as you know is a retirement state, most of the people who use the carts are old geezers with crutches and who get hip surgery a lot, but I do get regulars who are really overweight and even one who walks just fine, but they always use it just so they can play the lottery.
Posted Report
Amphibian Swamp
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Welll. It’s a shame I can’t be a fan of that particular franchise for at least six month. As a punishment for my actions. But whatever, at least I’m not being bullied this time around, unlike that battle back in 2019 bad 2020 that I won
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide