Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

This is like the first time I’ve ever felt such tremendous amount of anxiety since my father was suffering from depression in 2017.
No one knows for sure what fate awaits my cat. We are only about to find out when we bring her on the vet clinic tomorrow to see what’s really going on with her so far.
My Aunt told me that her IV dripping will last for as long as she lives because she assume that her kidney has suffered permanent irreperable damage. It’s gonna be like a dialysis but with pets.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Khamzat Chimaev
I am mostly assuming she will live. But what if she doesn’t?
might as well drink, or pray before reading. Well here goes.
No kitty is going to have a happy life with constant IV tubes. Humans can barely cope this way. Kitty wont even survive being dialysis dependent.
If she’s dependent on IV, she will get a central line infection eventually. This isn’t an animal that stays still for blood donations, they lick all over their body.
it will get ugly, she will eventually fight you over the IVs and she won’t understand what you’re doing to her. She might even start associating her pain with you, because she cannot comprehend what you’re doing to her.
In terms of a cats life, she is an older adult. Cats have simple, happy lives, just because you care. Unlike us, her lifes meaning is built in and natural.
Don’t strain yourself any more than a vet would. Just do what you can. If you got to inject her every day and she fights you, let her win and decide.
If her kidneys are mortally wrecked, she’s not going to live happily being strung along.
Posted Report
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
Kidney damage can be healed, but it does take a long time, if they ever do heal. It will most likely require surgery or medicine for life if anything permanent is found.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@KolpSlack
I do hope it’s only a minor damage. She’s young and I know she’ll bounce back out of this fucked up status.
My mom’s friend has a cat that had kidney problems at age 1 and healed completely several weeks later. They’re stronger as still now at age 3.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

Doing the scalp vein insertion at the back of her neck gives me the stutters everytime that needle goes in. But it’s too small for her to feel that.
It’s one of the few important things I’ve learned on a short notice.
Posted Report
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@KolpSlack
Kidneys do heal slowly.
The scarred tissue is useless, but kidneys are laced with stem cells. The rest of the kidneys will slowly get bigger but the scar tissue won’t change.
Mostly the body compensates to the reduced filtration rate, and the kidney slowly gets new cells.
It is possible to live with less enabled 20% kidney function.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
I fucking hate the manufacturer of these electric motor carts, don’t want to bother giving us more when we’re down to just two and one of them has a fucked up battery. I really don’t want my entire year of work to be nothing but customers complaining and venting to me about how we need to order more and that they won’t come back ever again and blah blah blah.
Posted Report
cranfurrysauce

deranged
Well I’ll be back to vent again
Me arde mi cuerpo, está vez porque me gusta mucho un shippeo… 😭 es muy ridículo que los sentimientos hacia un ship me hagan somatizar, pero es real, me gusta el ship y cuando pienso en ellos y en situaciones con los personajes pues tengo los clásicos sentimientos de calor tierno en el interior, pero vaya, también me asusta, cuando tengo sentimientos de este tipo, me siento muy débil en un mal sentido, pienso que esos bonitos sentimientos y sensaciones serán muy cortos y ya no podré disfrutarlos, y que al final se convertirán en un ardor corporal muy fuerte, y hará que me arda el puto cuerpo y mi estómago, y que también sienta picazón en mi cara. Siempre me sucede lo mismo, me es difícil disfrutar de situaciones así por más tontas que sean, porque mis sentimientos y mi cuerpo se mezclan y se crea un horrible alboroto, mi mente le manda señales a mi cuerpo de que somatice esos sentimientos y surge ese ardor molesto, es algo inevitable y pesado, pero tampoco puedo evitar esas situaciones, y no quiero hacerlo, son muy pocas las veces donde siento emociones intensas…
Estoy jodida, no puedo disfrutar las cosas como otros lo hacen, soy la única que siente eso y luego viene ese ardor estomacal que se siente pesado y se pasa a todo mi ser, odio somatizar todo, odio mucho eso
No quiero alejarme de esos sentimientos y del shippeo :“v mi temor es que esos sentimientos ya no aparezcan, o que no sean reales, me asusta mucho eso, e irónicamente me estresa de forma corporal el ship y los pensamientos que tengo ante esta situación, quiero tomar un descanso, me harta que todo se repita en diferentes contextos, pero también es culpa mía, llevo mucho tiempo así y debo de pedir ayuda nuevamente, esto ya no es normal, no está bien sentirse así, estoy sufriendo internamente y nadie puede darse cuenta, y probablemente ya no pueda llevar una vida normal como solía serlo, o al menos ser feliz
Me arde mi cuerpo, ese ardor es persistente, es como una llama de fuego interna que se adueña de mi estómago y otras partes corporales, y ese ardor ahorita se siente como una frescura amarga, se siente pesado, y me pica también mi cuerpo. No puedo desaparecer esas sensaciones, supongo que disminuirán al menos un poco, pero no totalmente, seguirán por ahí.
Sólo anhelo mi paz emocional y corporal, aunque no sea pronto, ya no quiero vivir así, no sé si deba acudir a un psicólogo o a un neurólogo¿
Volveré a escribir más tarde por si persiste este síntoma, espero que no me deje de gustar tal ship
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

Well……. the worst has come true.
It terribly sucks…
Just got back from the follow up today and they have come with the conclusion that her Kidneys indeed have suffered enough damage from a point that it’s irreversible to repair anymore. From here and on, I’m gonna have to take complete responsibility to commit her everyday needs like taking her supplements (including vitamins for her kidneys and her blood) and a very strict and careful intake of her food and water for as long as she lives or she is capable of handling herself on her own.
This is basically like a dialysis session, but with animals.
It’s only a miraculous certainty right now how will she handle herself under all those circumstances until she either die or barely get better, and how would I do well for her daily assistance and supervision. From here and on, my daily tasks has finally become partly difficult from just trying to make her feel well.
This could also be my divine punishment from somehow neglecting her unintentionally before she succumbed to this illness. But deep down in my heart, I did took care of her every single day, hour, and second ever since I rescued her.
Good luck to us on the long run… 🤷
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Khamzat Chimaev
I’m scared. My cat has a problem with his bladder too. He’ll pee blood. I tried taking him to the vet 3 times, to the point he is too scared to go again. I feed him all the medicine but it never works, and he’d pee out of kitty litters. I’m so scared I’m doing something wrong and my cat might be in danger.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
I got all the worm medicine, legitimate stuff for myself too.
Now I got to clean everything.
I got my mom to let me move the food away from her litter. They where somewhat close together to remind her where her liter box is, but i think she gets it. this could have been the biggest mistake. when she kicks that dirt around there can be invisible worm eggs.
Worms are a pain in the ass. i mean they got their place in nature i suppose, turning dead animals back into fertilizer, but damn, me and my kitty aren’t dead yet, they need to back off. I don’t hate the worms, It’s my fault for not taking my kitties shit seriously. They’re just a mindless part of nature, but it’s also natural for me to get rid of them when they overstep their place.

@Khamzat Chimaev
Do your best.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I still have sour memories of my superiors forcing me to give up doodling in middle school. Wish I could go back in time and punch them all.
Posted Report
cranfurrysauce

deranged
@Khamzat Chimaev
Man, your situation is very sad, it is something hard to be going through it, you do what is within your reach, and it is attentive of you that you follow the instructions for caring for your kitten.
I have no more words to say, only that you need to continue expressing yourself, it is very important.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Khamzat Chimaev
My man, you’ve given her a life worth living and I understand she gave you more the same too.
Whatever you do from now on, you know that you’ve done everything to the best of your abilities.
Best wishes, hermano.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Mr.Myoozik
Bouts of depression actually translates to actual physical pain and burning sensations? Damn.
The worst I’ve gotten have been hyperventilating and puking. Some ppl I know get gastric acid buildup from strong emotions.
But to have pain from feeling strongly about something feels like torture. That don’t sound like a regular depression–something in his body triggered the wrong things.
If you can’t even enjoy things and be high on emotion that’s a a horrible situation to be in.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide