Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Lmao this guy he just had fun pissing everybody off in that arena after he beat their guy and took his championship title in his hometown. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Brazil will always remind us how they handle their L’s.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Basically, Brazil brought the worst outta themselves last night on UFC.
Throwing random shit at the Mexican fighter who won the title from their countryman, and then walking out of the arena when their other man also lost to an American… And even their own Brazilian idol called them out for treating those winners like garbages without respect? I swear these people are all a bunch of uneducated monkeys in all types of sports who get easily triggered when they can’t handle a loss.
Colby Covington was right about Brazil being a dump.
Posted Report
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
My mom doesn’t get the concept of indirectly saying things.
I tell you she casts down my feelings as irrational all the time, she’s says she didn’t say that. Because no normal person would, she says to the effect of, “Oh well, just going on.” Which i why I don’t seek her out when I have pain to share. Overtime, this does things to a person.
Like, she says unsubtly that i just cannot make it on my own financially. I disagree, because this entire house is a monument to her bad purchasing decisions. I at least know how to save money. She’s buying children’s toys every week and pretends she’s selling them off at rate that’s even close to acquisition.
All this because the job recently puts me days off a chunk at a time. So less hours, but wouldn’t be ruinous to my bank accounts. And the job takes alot out of me, i deserve the break. But in her mind, I need to be working constantly. More money, more money. God knows what for. She tallied up our bills once, it was hardly more than one check for me, and I graciously paid for it to no damage to myself. Should have known it was throwing money into an ungrateful hole.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

Well… This absolutely sucks…
I consulted doctor because I have spawned another boil on my hips and on my scrotum after the first one on my ass had healed. It turns out I have been infected by the staph bacteria. 😷
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
gaining weight is impossible without fucking myself up. My diet is two thirds carbs, I don’t gain weight because my blood sugar doesn’t spike, I dislike sweet things and large meals.
I hate how dumb even Google is with health information. It’s oversimplified, and curated towards mass disease (health information presented with the assumption that you’re diseased.)
3 square meals a day is garbage. No fucking animal decides 3 exact points in the day to eat, they just eat. All that ‘snacking’ to avoid is actually how humans are supposed to eat.
Not to mention these ‘3 meals’ are ridiculous in size. Our stomachs expand for survival reasons, not date night (the rest of our entrails are tiny). If you need to stretch your stomach to not feel hungry, you got a ghrelin fuckup, and better get used to lots of salad until you can correct it.
Blaming carbs is stupid, unless you’re blaming refined sugar in particular. Carbohydrates are a vital energy source. Humans have been on grain heavy diets for thousands of years. Obesity sprung up when we started dumping sugar into everything.
One sleep a day isn’t natural to humans. that comes from industrial revolution bullshit “8 hours sleep 8 hours work 8 hours recreation” this is not for your health, this is for profits.
We’re programed with stupid shit from the industrial revolution and great depression. You are not the reason you’re fat, obesity wasn’t even a thing until we started bulking food with refined sugar and over-medicating people to farm insurance money. Why must we come up with all this bullshit to dance around the fact that obesity was a very rare thing only a few generations ago?
If you have insurance you’re doctor is going to say “we need to keep you on this medication.” If you don’t have insurance they say “We need to get you off this medication”. Now i can’t tell you what to stop taking, that’s not my job or responsibility.
America wants you to be depressed, and overweight, and heavily medicated. You are nothing but a resource to be harvested. Depressed people work dead end jobs longer, and when their health fails all their life savings is taken away by medical debt. Real shit that health authorities wouldn’t risk their success to tell you, they got their hands in the cookie jar.
I’m beginning to think all these diets do make people lose weight. It takes about 3lbs from their skull.
Posted Report
Ada

Karen meme is real holy fuck. At work the only 3 negative experiences I have ever had were with customers legit named karen. Do they know and try to live up to it or something? Almost tempted to just have some sort of “issue” when the next person named karen shows up.
Background Pony #CFE3
@Beth
Well, I eat 2 meals per day lately, I lost weight and felt better.
Screw 3 meals system, they are in fact really bullshit as you said.
Posted Report
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Background Pony #CFE3
That’s good.
Now there is a difference between losing weight and simply not gaining it. Once you’re ideal weight, you can pretty much eat whatever you want so long as it’s not causing dramatic increases in blood sugar. However the internet doesn’t seem to know this, google anything about ‘how to eat’, and the results will be for ‘how to lose weight’
A weight loss diet is going to have to put some unnatural pressure on your body. the same way the body was pressured into making fat in order to get its blood sugar into safe ranges.
the problem with starvation diets, is that the basal metabolism will slow to a crawl to save resources. You’ll temporarily lose weight, but then put it right back on the moment you put a lemon wedge in your water. You’ll also miss out on vital food components that raise metabolism. Double fucked.
the body doesn’t like to let go of fat just for the sake of getting rid of it. The body tries to maintain its shape until it is forced to change.
Cardio tricks your body into thinking there is danger. Don’t eat before the workout. A complex hormone response most known for adrenaline will free energy from your fat cells, so you can escape the imaginary tiger behind your treadmill. Resistance training doesn’t actually do this very well, but better than nothing.
If someone is significantly overweight heart complications can make weight loss more dangerous.
Disclaimer: Could someone listen to my advice and have a heart attack or break their penis? Absolutely. I’m a college dropout with no money and antisocial personality disorder, I’m not responsible for any changes anyone makes to their diet. Take any changes up with your doctor, they have money you can get off them if they fuck up. Doctor isn’t about being smarter, it’s a social contract, where you can be compensated for sudden loss of health.
Liver King is an asshole with no education (degree in biochemistry actually, so he knows what temperature to store his steroids at) yet everyone ate that shit up.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide