Vent thread

Background Pony #E42B
Sucks be poor and sucks to know that you can’t do anything to change that.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

So we brought my cat to the veterinary clinic because I have noticed her steady but notable decline in eating and drinking for the past couple of months and it had only gotten worse just a few days ago where she just doesn’t eat anymore and laying on a same spot for several hours.
Got her a blood test and we discovered that she is suffering from rapid dehydration due to kidney damage and also anemia. Her RBC levels were also significantly lower.
Afterwards, they’ve inserted her with IV dextrose to rehydrate and gave her vitamins so she’ll get back to her healthy diet again.
Her antibiotics are Conicef (0.8 ml oral every 12 hours for 7 days), Livotine (1 ml oral same time and day), and Dextrose powder (2 tablespoon in 1 cup of water).
Background Pony #A46E
i hate that people complain about “modern tech in a fantasy world” when i was reading something about…gen 5 but modern tech has ALWAYS been in MLP FIM they have dance floors that glow and change color, DJ stuff, jumbotrons (could imply tv existing who knows), video games, movies, and cameras. but just because they don’t have all modern tech does not mean they are in the 1800s.
they have magic to do stuff with and also the idea of “don’t fix what isn’t broken.”
i’m saying this because i worry that if i add anything to my AU that is set in gen 4 (i’m an completely ignoring gen 5) that has advanced tech people might think i’m taking inspirations from gen 5, when i dislike gen 5, i hate what they done to the work of twilight in gen 4 and in using common sense on how things will go during twilight’s rule, gen 5 is just a dumb alternate universe fanfic by a company with not so great art that looks weird.
so again, i hate that people seem to ignore, forget or missed that modern tech had always existed in equestria in gen 4 it just depends on the purpose and necessity of it. and i don’t see why people complain about it, besides a world can still be magical even with modern tech, is just magic can be used to power it or it still a necessary thing for reasons that tech can’t do.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Background Pony #A46E
Because people like to be cliche and say “phones are bad!” without any substance behind that criticism. We’re always told by elders and media how bad cellphones are we’re basically conditioned to think so whenever a new thing comes around. It’s ironic we keep complaining about how boomers critcize us but we immediately jump on the same bandwagon just because it’s an easy way out.
Posted Report
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Only so few things are more heartbreaking then seeing a starving animal:
Holy Moly, that is traumatizing shit right there…
Posted Report
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Background Pony #A46E
It depends entirely on how they work, what you do with them, and what they’re actually used for. And if all these things in tandem make any sense.
And, you have to keep in mind how ‘modern’ anything is. I mean, dance floor is at its core large lightbulbs on the ground, not exactly cutting edge. If you keep in mind how far apart in complication things are and how widespread they become based on access and necessity, you shouldn’t have too many problems.
Posted Report
Background Pony #6A7A
Gotta be at court next month to give evidence. Finally gonna get the man that repeatedly molested my sister in the late 90’s. My sister gets to say her piece and my grandparents and other extended family members who disowned us when we first went to the police will have to sit there and hear what a piece of shit my uncle is.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide