Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

If there’s any godly wish that can cure one illness, then it’s not COVID. It’s Diabetes.
No man would allow himself slowly get crippled to death by some daily substance.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Khamzat Chimaev
It’s very depressing, especially when put that way.
It will especially suck if he just gives up and stops trying to fix it.
Both my parents got diabetes. Mom reversed hers, she eats like an athlete. Diabetes can’t always be easily fixed through diet, but you got to do everything you can. Dying from burning inside out due to basic sustenance is a miserable way to go.
@Badheart
Yep, but now it’s added to bulk the weight of all our food, because it’s the cheapest form of food energy. People often eat bread that would be considered cake back in the day. Back in the day fat people where seen as wealthy.
I eat like a medevil peasant. Grains, vegetables, nuts, meat, cheese and beer. Diet of the worker will always be better than diet of a king.
@Jade Kitsune
LMAO me too. Some insect hit the back of my throat and i swallowed it lmao.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Mr.Myoozik
This Monday was pretty frustrating to me. I made many mistakes I failed to spot last time and the coworkers I planned to hand over my job to took a leave. I also had to print a lot of things and the printer had to print things wrong, to add insult to injuries. There was also a cilent coimg the next day and I would have to dress formally so I was like “I don’t care about that. I’m already fired.” I really didn’t wanna be there and even my parents encouraged me to not go when I don’t want to. I guess I really was in the heat of the moment, but really I’m gone anyway and the deed is done. I think I’ll just deal with it next Monday and legit leave for good. Thank you for this.
@Beth
@Zincy
Thank you guys. I had this thought running in my mind and I’m so worried what might happen. You guys made me feel better.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Looks like I won’t be eating those stuff that I always love every holidays too much anymore because the genetic diabetes curse have already been passed to me.
Posted Report
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Background Pony #E9D4
I hope I’m not too late to respond since I am hoping you’ll reply to this, if not then I’m gonna be upset about missing another opportunity like this. But don’t feel bad for asking me to be more elaborate with my fetish.
It does involve cute, fluffy and soft tails but yes there is way more than that. I’ll also be putting my reasons in spoiler text since things are going to get suggestive and questionable but for anybody who are down with reading about lewd talk, feel free to look!
Its mainly talking about what kind of tails turn us on and our fantasies about those tails. This includes tails being grabbed, pulled, groped, fondled, and photographed for personal use. I like to imagine that every fictional character that catches my attention gets turned on when their tails are touched in any sort of fashion.
There is no worry about pain nor endorsings of animal cruelty or sexual harassment, its just part of my weird fantasies that I really want to talk about with others in hopes of them being interested as well.
Posted Report
Background Pony #2173
I did something very stupid and want to know if there is a way to avoid it from happening again.
There was an accident with my family with the Switch messing with the tv from the dock that I feel terrible about. I want to avoid this from happening again. It usually rests in the dock when not in use but this has effected the tv in a horrible time.
But there is a possible alternate
So can the Switch still effect the tv from being charged on the pro controller’s charger, that is connected to the dock that is connected to the tv?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide