Vent thread

Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

So…
I finally fixed my headphones so they are comfortable to wear! But a relative of mine got upset about it. What the heck!? Did she really expect me to wear wobbly, broken headphones?!
Apparently it’s “nuts” according to them
Amphibian Swamp

I don’t wanna get new headphones! I know it’s not a sentient object but we have watched so many things together!
Songs
Music from video games
MLP G4
MLP ANG
MLP TYT
MLP MYM
Amphibia
Steven Universe
Sonic
It’s gonna be hard to say goodbye… all because it’s slightly snapped somewhere…
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I could be going deaf soon because I kept making everyone say what they’re trying to say 3 to 4 times even in a close distance and from non-crowded area. For once, I will be following what my phone does when it tries to lower my volume down.
I’ve been using headsets and audio speakers in full blast for many years now so yeah, the consequences are probably reaping what I sow.
I’m also having severe case of tinnitus when enclosed in quiet places like my bed or library.
Nootnoot
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Nootiest
Aaaand now my joy cons are busted. AGAIN. Looks like I’m putting Splat 3 down for a while because like hell I’m using pure stick controls. For anybody who has had their joy cons shipped to Nintendo for repairs, how long did it take for them to ship them back to you?
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Nootnoot
I never had JoyCon issues, I’m lucky.
Though, oddly I’ve had issues with 2 of my the Pro/Classic traditional Switch controllers… One wired, one wireless.
Nootnoot
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Nootiest
@Beau Skunky
Every single wired controller I’ve had shits out on me in someway. One had its control stick comes loose so now I have to fight it when it starts drifting, another doesn’t register diagonals very well so I’m way slower when going diagonally, and the if I do so much as tap the control stick the wrong way on the other one it’ll constantly go down until I unplug it and plug it back in.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Got a new guy who I had to train. The training went well and he was a really chill dude, I just hate how my manager insists on training him on literally everything, even the easiest things in excruciating detail like he’s brain dead or something. We’re both functioning adults, hell he looks older than me by about 20 years, I don’t want to talk down on him like he’s a child. It’s demoralizing to the both of us is what it is.
@SleepySteve
The biggest badge of dishonor you can possibly receive
Background Pony #CFE3
@SleepySteve
checks comment histories both images and threads
I still wonder how did you get the duck badge…
I feel like the politics threads is where the every people there (even including mods) can be easily triggered the most by anything, I would not dare to touch the place because of that.
Background Pony #CFE3
@SleepySteve
Let’s say it’s the most sensitive thread in this site, at least they did not perma-ban you, last year, it happened to someone that has Twidash ship picture and was G4 purist (forgot his username).
Background Pony #075B
(Note, I am pretty much the main one that takes care of my aunt’s ride.)
So, car has been making a little squealing noise as of late. Family helps investigate. Mother insists that one of the reservoirs is something other than coolant. I keep telling her she’s wrong and she still persists. Lose composure, begin yelling at her for not listening to me, though I do say things I do regret. She then goes on a tangent as to how I’m a disrespectful kid and I might as well leave the house if I want to raise my voice like that, how I’m just an ungrateful brat and wonders why I don’t talk to people on the street like that, and says something along the lines of “if your grandfather was your father, he’d throw a chair at you for just raising his voice to him”
I can’t tell if I’m an arse or my mom’s a control freak. Anyone can give advice?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide