Pony with care My Little Pony: Make Your Mark Chapter 2 was just released, so remember to tag images of/about the latest episodes with the appropriate tags

Vent thread

Khamzat Chimaev
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Borz
@Beth
It’s also unexpectedly random as well. Like, if I suddenly remember something bad that happened to me in the long past that I haven’t even moved on.
Imagine me thinking of happy, cute, positive things and starting my day with a big smile on my face… All that will suddenly go 180°, I will fucking explode like a motherfucking nuclear bomb. Yell, break shit, and hell I threaten other people I have no history of conflicts with.
Khamzat Chimaev
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Borz
1,000,000% of pure unadulterated malevolent intent of unleashing violence against others swirls through my head whenever I think of those memories that have permanently scarred me.
Background Pony #CFE3
@TheSultanAkbar
And??? Mr.Caption Obvious, thanks for responding.
Have a nice day keep responding :)
Oh, please give 4chan some credits to this fandom as well.
Beth
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

Nightmare E-Soldier
@Background Pony #E9D4
If you’re going to off yourself don’t traumatize others. Some people might not be doing so great, and then they end up having to clean up your body.
Don’t die. If you can’t live out of love, live out of spite for your enemies. Nobody knows what life means, don’t waste it because you think it’s meaningless. If life was meaningless, that just means you can do whatever you want. Life doesn’t mean anything without hardship, if you want to die now that just means you can appreciate happiness more than most ever could.
Visit the suicide thread. There is a lot of people who think they’re fucked over there. Don’t let it mess up your health though. Recognize wanting to die as an illness, and people who have this illness can’t be your doctor.
https://derpibooru.org/forums/dis/topics/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival?page=634
Target Strike
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Non ducor, duco.
I haven’t been feeling so well lately, and it’s further exacerbated today because my mother was diagnosed today with chronic leukemia. I’ve been crying a lot after hearing the news earlier today…
Just Wayne

Umbreon is best Pokemon!
Anyone had leg cramps in the middle of the night while sleeping before? It hurts like hell and always wakes me up to feel the pain and then lasts a whole day tomorrow. The worst part is it lets me know when it’s coming but I can’t do a thing about it.
Khamzat Chimaev
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Borz
Eating too much sweets does that trick alot. The last time I had leg cramps I saw it with my own beady eyes as if an alien creature is about to burst through the flesh of my leg.
lonewolf
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Wow. I didn’t there were so many Adolph Putin supporters on Deviantart (including names I remember seeing here). They sure like shitting up the comments on pro Ukraine art.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide