Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
We just had a massive earthquake here in Luzon. Over magnitude 7.3 some 150 miles north from my home.
I slightly felt it as like a headache until lots of my pony figures and other stuff starts falling down.
Guarantee lots of people are gonna die today…
TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Mr.Myoozik
I think I know what he’s about. When I’m thinking/contemplating, or am watching a video/any piece of media, reading something, just going about my day… intrusive thoughts spurred by something unwanted I’ve seen, heard, or even thought myself can be disrupting. It “ruins” what I’ve been up to now seeing as favourable or enjoying.
Maybe he built an idea around the image and was satisfied looking at it, but you bringing up this other element took him out of his “vibe”.
Hard to explain, kind of a form of OCD, maybe, perhaps? it’s happened to me countless of times, and still continues to happen.
I hope you can at least imagine what I’m talking abou.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Still no way Myoozik could predict this dudes sensitive reaction to one thing in particular.
TheSultanAkbar

Yeah, I one hundred percent know what his problem is.
It’s like, I can see a piece of art, be like, damn, that’s a pretty fine piece of art. You know, appreciate it. Then I see the description and the artist wrote down something stupid and I’m like “that’s stupid, who is this punk” and it takes me out of the moment completely.
Well, maybe not stupid, just something I disagree with in an annoyed manner.
Or read a stupid comment, it’s why I avoid comments. Just 0 % relevant or worthwile. Good for trolling though.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Sometimes I think of things I would say if i were having a breakdown, I think “Everyone hurts me eventually!” was my favorite of the bunch.
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Lord WyrmSpawN
As much as I love being an edgelord, I couldn’t say anything like that. I know you just think it’s funny because it’s ridiculous.
Sometimes when you’re at your lowest, and spewing nonsense, you still do irreparable damage doing stuff like accusing all the nice people in your life of hurting you.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
Looks like this quake may have made our water supply a tad dark orange which it stinks toxins and also made our internet connection extremely slow.
I’m about 50% having an earthquake-induced panic attack.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
The creator of 15.ai’s rule of “don’t mix other TTS programs with mine” is a stupid rule IMO (It also makes him come off as a greedy asshole to me). I mean, doesn’t he realize how difficult it is to find high-quality voice clips of characters that are not available on 15.ai? Or that finding voice actors to play the characters you want is becoming harder and harder in recent years?
I’m sorry, I just think this is a stupid rule and I hope that none of the other .ai programs write a similar one, otherwise people are gonna start using these programs less and less.
kleptomage
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

These Noctua case fans are $25 each and they don’t come with enough matching anti-vibration pads for both sides of the fan, the screw holes are unthreaded, and the cable is too short to reach the motherboard. Apparently I’m expected to buy additional pads and extension cables on top of the overpriced fan itself. Noctua makes a very quiet fan, but they’re not a good value.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
You gotta have the same mindset as a particular user here to somehow equate teabagging in video games to IRL sexual assault. Not only is this a shit comparison, it’s disingenuous to those who suffered actual sexual assault.
People who make these kinds of comparisons where they equate fictional plot devices and gameplay mechanics to real atrocities and trauma are usually sheltered fucks who have rarely tasted shit in life, who have nothing much better to than to seek lame ways to prop up their otherwise eventless lives.
Apparently Riot thinks it’s just to ban a couple professional players from their tournaments for merely disagreeing with the notion.
Riot… A company that is well known for its history of sexual misconduct, and corporate malpractices. A company that recently unbanned a player who had a history of sexual abuse. Dont worry guys! Daddy Riot is going to help “bravely” protect wahmen from those GAWDAWFUL folks who dare submit opposing views and disagreements towards some BS notion! Such Fucking EMPOWERMENT there!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide