Vent thread

Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Tensa Zangetsu
OK, so apparently, Barnes and Noble outsourced the shipping of My Hero Academia Volume 31 (aka the big one) to a company named “Pitney Bowes.”
Should I be concerned? Because I’m REALLY gonna be anal if this either arrives extremely late or damaged.
F###ing page breaks.
Posted Report
CaptainXtra

PUNCH A FASCIST!
To the idiots in horror movies and games who go to places they know are infested with monsters but only bring a camera, flashlight, and phone all about to die:
Y U NO BRING SHOTGUN/RIFLE/AXE AND MOLOTOVS?
TheSultanAkbar

Redemption. Rebirth.
@Goku Black
Shadow the person who made the purchase then attack.
@Myoozik
Lucky you, people generally just disapear for me. But it’s cool, I know where they live.
@CaptainXtra
With all the makeup the girls have to bring and the booze the men bring, there is no space.
@Myoozik
Sure there would; just blasting everything.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

友情は魔法だ
Nothing says “welcome to summer” like spending an hour walking fields in the baking sun, a massive storm rolling in across the horizon, looking for a thrown fly mask.
It’s neon orange. How the hell does a horse hide a neon orange fly mask in a field.
Posted Report
Zaknel
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Radiant Hope will win!

Mods-Matthew 23:25-27
The summer has me sunburnt. I BLAME THE SUMMER!
That, or I blame my leads for not telling me I was going to be working outside…
Posted Report
KolpSlack
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Reborn Reject
Just looked at a short list of phobias, only to find out that I legitimately have forty plus known phobias. Damn.
Posted Report
Nootnoot

The Nootiest
Welp, Twitter put me in gay baby jail again for something they didn’t even take a look at to see the context of. Luckily it’s not a suspension so my account should be back to full functionality by around 4 pm central time, but still, I fucking hate twitters overly aggressive bot police.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide