Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Beth
This also could explain why not just my genitals but my entire body weeks later started to get itchy badly.
Today is my second day of not eating sweet foods. I did abused myself without noticing it.
Autumn_Rosewood
Princess Cadance - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

~Wants to squish yo bed~
People who mow their 6in high lawns at 10mph with a push mower & don’t know how to open the mulcher on their lawn mowers truly confound me…
If your mower sounds like a ol’ vacuum engine, give the thing a breather. >>
I’m surrounded by the sounds of fools & very bad gas mileage. ><
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

This is the end of the line with sweets for me I guess…
I don’t know if I had an overdose with sugar or am I a rare case of an early or pre-diabetes at age 25.
This has never happened to me in my entire life. Back when I was a kid, I used to eat literally too much sugar I could eat over the course of 30 straight days mainly with soda, candy, cake, cookies, chocolates and still not complain about the flow of my circulatory and nervous system.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I eat tons of carbohydrates, but very little refined sugar.
Fat and complex carbs took the blame for simple sugars, because sugar is cheap, and it’s profitable to keep the population sick on it.
You can still indulge in salty snacks, you’ll just need to drink extra water. I love potatoe chips.
EDIT: I’m slightly underweight stuffing my face with carbs and meat. Maybe some genetics, but my mom knows a lot about nutrition because of her moms diabetes.
kleptomage
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Autumn_Shy
Almost every peaceful evening in summer is interrupted by one of my neighbors mowing their lawn, even if it’s dark. But they don’t stop there. After mowing they’ll spend hours blowing the grass clippings with a loud leaf blower.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

I wholeheartedly and guiltily admit that I’ve pushed myself too far these past few months by non-stop eating of sweets and my several years of eating habits particularly during the lockdowns.
The destructive consequences of physical inactivity and abuse of consumption are now finally biting me back very hard.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
The world of crypto apparently ain’t that kind to women:
Seriously though gals, I’m pretty sure you want to stay away from that crypto nonsense to start with.
If a guy talks to you about NFT’s for more than 5 minutes:
RUN
You know what, this should apply even if you don’t identify as a Woman.
Just run away from NFT Freaks in general.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I get the suspicion that they didn’t believe in it and want to call it sexist because it’s apparently not as dumb as they thought.
I have heard, nor would I believe anyone saying you can’t buy crypto if you’re a girl.
And as an aside, my original comment thought it was talking about NFTs, which should tell you how close these are in my mind.
KolpSlack
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Reborn Reject
Why am I having all these internal problems with my body, all of a sudden? Trouble swallowing? Sugar and lactose intolerance? Cramping in spots that I didn’t even know have muscles? Random headaches? Am I just freaking falling apart here?
lonewolf
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
went to bed at just before 7AM this morning. And right after I dozed off I got woke up by the sound of hail up to golf ball size pelting the house. Lost an hour of sleep thanks to that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide