Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I think I’ve contracted venereal disease from just jerking off every single day. Or my underwear is just unwashed as fuck.
The thing’s skin itch kicks in by waves.
Autumn_Rosewood
Princess Cadance - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

~Wants to squish yo bed~
From 90’ till today, my taste in music seems to be of songs that would make you think of a significant other.
On bad days, I realize I’ve been single as a flushed goldfish ever since.
Then my mind shifts & I start listening to darker things.
It’s about this time I realize WHY I’m single. . . >>
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I hate that no one bats a shit, even my mother, about what i’m going through with my sensitive parts which has disrupted my normal lifestyle. They all have nothing to say but leave it alone according to them but what they didn’t know is that this itch has evolved in to a needle-piercing like pain.
I don’t have any money to consult a dermatologist.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

@Lord WyrmSpawN
I wish I could tell you where it actually itch but if this is a jock itch, then there should be any reddish blisters all over my genitals but theres not.
If I were to assume, then the itch must’ve came from deep beneath the skin tissue because the surface area of the skin is perfectly okay. The painful itch like i said kicks in by waves.
Background Pony #C66A
Had a dream my favorite lizard oc was cooked in an oven with a roasted chicken…wonder what this could mean…
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
Okay, I really need to do something about this unhealthy eating that I’m doing, feels like I’m cutting my life expectancy by about a week and my body is starting to feel funny because of it
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

Good luck to me.
My mom and her entire family supports the Marcoses and Dutertes to the core since 2016.
If anything goes wrong with the life here in the Philippines and I seeming become affected by the change the rules of this country will occur within the next six years, that’s on them…
I’m so confused whether i’m just paranoid as fuck or not. Just hearing the word “Marcos” sends shivers up my spine. The Philippines used to have a brutally rough history between us and these guys back in 1970s-80s but they have done amazing things to us long before they got consumed with too much power.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Not all truck drivers are complete dumbfucks, but the ones here certainly fucking are.
In the last 2 weeks truck drivers coming to the hospital have done the following in order.
  1. Dropped an entire pallet of creamer for our shops and ran over another one, resulting in the loss of over 100 bottles.
  2. Smashed into one of our loading docks destroying a nearly 2 million dollar loading system.
  3. Forgot to bring an uncountable numbers of supplies.
  4. Block both lanes of the main causeway and two major parking lots of an active hospital just to sit on their cellphone.
  5. Blocked access to the main checking union drive through for 30 minutes preventing people from getting access to one of the only account points on the campus.
Fucking morons.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
@Badheart
I can probably manage cutting down on fast food, but letting go of chocolate and soda is gonna be extremely difficult since I’m addicted to the stuff. Luckily for the latter, I do have some alternatives.
Nootnoot

The Nootiest
I’m torn between what class I want to start with for my dex/stealth build in Dark Souls remastered. I can’t decide between the thief, the hunter or the wanderer. Each one has a part that I want for my build:
The hunter starts with decent strength and dexterity so I can use a winged spear single handed almost immediately and a short bow but their intelligence and attunememt are both bad so the sorcerer teachers won’t sell me their spells
The wanderer starts with intelligence closer to what the build requires for stealth spells (15) and pretty good all around armor but their strength is mediocre and their sword sucks for armored enemies
And the thief starts with great dexterity and intelligence but with crap strength, endurance and health.
I want the build that’ll get me to where I want the fastest with 28 strength, 40 dex, 15 intelligence and 12 attunement.
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Reborn Reject
@Mikey
Sorry for the delay. Busy times call for busy needs.
To answer your inquiry on what happened, to put it simply, I have gone through more than a few personal changes in my life over the course of a few months, ever since my enlightenment a couple of months ago when I was having knife-wrist thoughts. Since then, something inside of me changed. It was a slow process, but I felt my personality change a few times from the mind intrusion I received from…someone or something. I went from feeling sad all the time, to feeling better about myself, then I fell deep into the darkness and felt completely numb to everything. No happiness, no sadness, no pleasure or pain, even physical pain and pleasure was nowhere. This made my third shift in personality in a month. The entity came to me in a dream and gave me a stern talking to, which caused me to shift a fourth time, to a more neutral state. I begin to feel feelings again, but I also begun questioning everything about my life and why I did stuff and felt the way I did. I saw the light again, which was shrouded in darkness. I held it. It kept me warm and safe. For the first time in years, I felt like me and not somebody else. After a few more weeks, however, I begun to revert back to how I used to be,causing my fifth shift. I was still neutral, but now I was more paranoid and crying for no reason. This lasted for a good long while, so I fought myself mentally. I didn’t know who I was again. Then, my friend faked his own death, causing a partial switch back, though it wasn’t a full switch, since I was going to get there eventually, that just cut it to the chase. A week ago, I switched partially again, slowly dropping back into numbness, but I’m less vague and more open-minded, leading up to yesterday, where I felt myself change once again. I now feel like a combination of all the aforementioned emotions and personalities, mixed with some fight…I’m not sure who I am, but I got a pretty good idea.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide