Wild Manes Content - Read more about the new policy Here

Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Somehow, this may be horribly painful for my thoughts, feelings and loyalty to my faith as a Christian but…
My honest opinion is that I get really really angry whenever I read and told at that one Corinthian verse about males being unnatural to have long hair and females having short hair.
If this is the case, and if this reach out verbally to my pastor then my pledge as a Christian will be dishonored. I am assured to be removed out of Christianity as it is rebellious for people to object to the word of God.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I am currently standing in a crucial crossroads regarding the fate of my allegiance to God here right now.
If I were to choose my own path, I get to do whatever I want but, this will be the beginning of my fall from grace. I shall by truly he shunned by all my loved ones, friends, family, and relatives for the rest of my life.
And if I remain accordingly to the law of God, then I must abide to the painful fact that I have to cut my hair and this issue will all be over.
Autumn_Rosewood
Princess Cadance - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

~Seeking peace~
@Khauntzat Adramélekhizarovich Searmaev
I’m not a strictly religious man myself, but are religions truly that strict in their beliefs?
Every time I see a mural or painting of our lord & savior, his hair is long & unwashed in our modern ways.
We are to live as honest Christians, hardworking, forgiving & humble.
Forgiveness is NEVER beyond our lord & savior, but your heart must be true & your faith unmistakable.
Perhaps it is a sin for me to say this, but I believe god loves you for who you are inside, not how you choose to look.
I simply fail to see how one would find themselves barred from the kingdom of god because of their hairstyle.
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
@CaptainXtra
Why are you even using Mac for gaming, or actually, why are you using Mac at all? Valve and Apple suck, and there are much worse issues than not being able to play 32-bit games.
lonewolf
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Shit. I’m used to seeing my closest neighbor not being around for a few days at a time, but this morning I got woke up by a cop knocking on my door, asking if i’ve seen him. And now that I thought about it it’s been a week or longer since I have. Soon a lady and another cop showed up, and not long after an ambulance was called. Heard them say “obvious code black” over the scanner.
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
He likely can’t afford a decent Windows or Linux gaming PC right now.
That or he doesn’t know how to install GNU/Linux. It’s really not that hard, or actually, is it even possible to install GNU/Linux on a Mac? And there aren’t many PCs or Laptops with GNU/Linux preinstalled so you’d have to install it yourself. Even if he did know, GNU/Linux isn’t really good for gaming since most games are only on Windows, and it’s also notoriously insecure so we’re all probably better off just using Windows or Mac. I use GNU/Linux, but mainly because I hate both Windows and Mac.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Goku Black
… is it even possible to install GNU/Linux on a Mac?
Yes. I mean the ‘command line’ of Macs is already BASH shell - but if you want a full Linux distro, with no Mac UI at all, it is one of the easiest things you can do.
A lot of my coworkers use Linux Powerbooks. All the hardware fineness of a Mac powerbook, with all the power and get-things-done of Linux.
I have to work with users a lot, so I’m still half and half.
LeoNero
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
I really hate that i have to throw out deodorant because it ended up making my armpits irritated every time i use a certain brand or style.
Funny enough, clear gel deodorant doesn’t irritate me, so i may just exclusively go with that from now on
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide