Wild Manes Content - Read more about the new policy Here

Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Poor management, dead weight should be trimmed and new talent acquired. If someone is too lazy or inept to pull their weight then they don’t deserve a job.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I’m feeling like i’m slipping away from my friends here. I need to come on here and socialize more (preferably not all just on the vent threat)
Edit: Shoutout to Badheart, Sear, Myoozik, Dark Obsidian, and the regulars here.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Beth
I empathize, as a quiet person.
Some days you just can’t find a means to pipe up and show signs of life. Because you get anxious yourself when anyone goes too long without saying anything.
It’s rough.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Lord WyrmSpawN
Yeah you got it, the longer it takes to finally interact the more pressure.
I don’t got much going on to talk about, just drawing art for money and getting high.
TheSultanAkbar

@Badheart
It’s funny, I couldn’t imagine being like this again. I used to be really withdrawn and “shy” as it is said, but then something clicked and I just outgrew that phase I guess. Socializing isn’t something I outright desire to do, but even if I am in a group of people I have no problem communicating.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
I will always be your friend. No matter how much or little contact we have with each other. Unfortunately, I tend to be more to myself. Which isn’t even meant in a bad way, it’s just part of my personality. I get along best with myself alone.
But that doesn’t mean I don’t cherish friendships. I am just totally miserable in showing any investment from my side. But that’s also because I always have too many things going on around me. I seriously need to make more of an effort to manage my time and focus a little more on the things around me. Sorry. (_)!
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Ever wonder if wild untamed animals think of us as jerks?
“Yo dawg, those shaved gorillas walking solely on their legs are back.”
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
The internet fucking sucks. It has mostly brought me pain and sadness (and if I decided to stop using it, I’d feel even more miserable because I’ve done too much) and I feel like the world would be better off if it never existed. Sure i’d be a completely different person and I probably would have never cared about MLP or some other things, but how the fuck would I miss something I never knew to begin with? And it’s only getting worse every year. Everything either gets worse overtime or dies completely. There is no hope for the internet. I hope it dies.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
I had enough of Valve’s and Apple’s NO LONGER CAN PLAY 32 BIT GAMES bullshit so I got one of those work around programs. PlayOnMac let’s me enjoy L4D2 again but now my fucking browser which is Google by default changes to Yahoo.
An annoying virus that I’m currently trying to fix.
Suggestions to cancel it out?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide