Background Pony #4766
>be me
>Gets fucked up by every person I’ve ever met for a good solid ten years
>Desperately wants to have some give a shit about me
>Someone does
>I panic and push them away
What the actual fuck is wrong with me
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
Sooo…is anyone else experiencing the video layout on YouTube changing to that stupid TikTok ripoff whenever they watch a YouTube Short? Because I am, and it’s really starting to piss me off!
To make matters worse, there’s no option to toggle that layout off in YouTube Redux.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Do you ever get angry when your post gets downvoted on Reddit?
I was angry with living with my mother, so even though they suggested me to rent my own room somewhere, they called me “whining”.
Fuck adulthood and responsibility! People who promote this just want a more selfish world!
KolpSlack
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
@Goku Black
Take it from someone who has worked at Denny’s and believe me when I say that Denny’s sucks! The particular one I went to had shit, literally, regurgitating into the sink, roaches everywhere and near the time I was quitting, there were dope addicts and literal vermin in the facility. Someone vomited in one of the booths and they just acted like it always happens. I got the shit end of the stick because I was a simple dish washer, but I still cleaned up some pretty nasty stuff during my shifts there. I quit on the day that the floor was literally covered in fecal water, where the sink was and where clean dishes were also present, which caused a health issue with my breathing. Didn’t breathe any of it in, but ever since then, I’ve had a resident cough that hasn’t quite gone away. This was all the way in last year, mind you. So, yeah, I agree. Fuck Denny’s! Denny’s sucks!
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Myoozik
Come to think of it, he’s not too active in the Stupid Things thread, either.
There is a reason why he left that thread. He couldn’t deal with some users annoying him or questioning his posts, which made his IED fly off the handle. So he pretty much quit that thread entirely.
Dex Stewart
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@KolpSlack
I worked at a restaurant. The food was okay, but the management was unbelievably disorganized.
Here’s a story about crab night.
Boiled crab went in special tins. When the tins were empty, we couldn’t just refill them. We had to take them out and replace them with a full one. The old tins had to be washed out. I happened to see a tin was empty, so I took it to the back. I asked the dishwasher where it goes. He motioned to a stack of other tins. I put it there and went about my business. At the end of the day, the manager came and yelled at us for… I still don’t really know. Apparently the empty tins just piled up and didn’t get washed, so they ran out and had to rush to wash spares so they could put more out. Like, I asked the dishwasher where to put the tin. He knew where they were, was I supposed to wash it myself and refill it and put it back out myself?
Another time someone overfilled the salad buffet at the end of the day and the manager got all pissy about wasting food, when we chuck tons of perfectly good food every night. The salad is the one special snowflake food I guess.
One time we were just waiting around for a half hour at the end of the day after cleaning for the manager to come and tell us we could leave.
One time he took freaking forever and then told us to clean the ice cream dispenser. That’s not out job, that’s the night shift’s. The night shift people were standing off to the side waiting for us to leave.
One time I noticed some of the ice cream pies had mold on them. They just threw away the worst ones, and wiped it off the ones with less mold. I made sure to stick those ones far in the back of the freezer.
They also made me come in when I had a cold and got mad about me wiping my nose where customers could see. I guess they’d prefer to see snot dripping from my nose?
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Dex Stewart
The second job I ever had was working as a prep cook in a restaurant. It was… interesting.
My first day a coworker attacked me with a snow shovel because he didn’t like how I made the ham and cheese. Another coworker was with me outside when this happened and we both kicked his ass.
The guy who helped me was later arrested for selling crack.
One time a guy showed up to work sloshed and holding a bottle of whiskey.
There was this black guy who was trying to start a rap career while selling bootleg DVDs. Really pathetic.
Employees regularly stole food.
Nobody washed their hands in between handling raw meat and other ingredients on the line.
The kitchen would get to be like 90 degrees or more in summer and the air conditioner broke.
The kitchen was so incompetent it took them at least 15 minutes to get orders out. Would you wait 15 minutes or more for a burger and fries from a fast food joint? Yeah, nobody else wanted to either. It closed after about a year, a couple weeks after I quit because they cut my hours so much it wasn’t worth coming in.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Gallusposting since 2019
Is it right or not to pursue legal action against a scammer, especially from a foreign country?
People have said that it will be more expensive, as the legal fees will be more than the money lose, so they suggested to let it go.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
Even when companies get their products hacked, dup’ed, and sold overseas it’s almost impossible to do anything about it. You can spend a million dollars trying to do something about it, and just end up with a million dollars flushed.
It’s part of the reason there was no Italian translation of Adobe software for so long, and why there was only one Chinese translation for about as long.
Sometimes you just have to cut your losses, and then not do that again.
I hope you didn’t lose much to your scammer.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
I also asked about that to Reddit. They suggested to me that because I was duped into working for a scammer, the best option is just avoid them. Any legal action will not only be too costly, but the authorities will think I’m suspicious because I mistakenly joined the same company that cheated my money.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
Yeah, even when it goes well, it ends up convoluted and, especially depending on the country you’re dealing with, can come back at you. Some countries are very protective of their people - especially if they’re making money and paying their taxes.
Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
2/3rds of the last recommendation screen I had to sift through was in no way related to what I’ve been watching. It’s just crap some corporate suit thinks will get more ad revenue.
And it’s going to keep happening until someone finally decides to flip the code switch that makes “don’t recommend this channel” mean something.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide