Vent thread

Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
Might be getting billed for one of my books since I dropped my classes but it was a digital book I couldn’t return. :/
TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@KolpSlack
Hmmmm… kind of. The book was part of a literary competition. I borrowed it at the school library.
Afterwards I kind of forgot about it… and it seems the school did, too.
Dude, the competition was a riot. Eight guys (I went to a engeneering middle school*, so no girls whatsoever) and not one read a sentence of the book. Confusion and hilarity ensued, as we wrote essays that were 100 % BS.
*I don’t know how you say that in the US
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I hate working in the rain so much. Fear of catching a cold even with a poncho on, temp being down and worst of it, your shoes and socks getting wet from stepping on puddles.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

My supervisor has brought back a past employee who could barely do even the most simple tasks without needing somebody to babysit them and would constantly interrupt me when I had something important to focus on (checking the cash count, checking security footage, etc) and had the nerve to talk to me like I had no idea how to do my job.
At this point, I’m not the only persons who finds being understaffed preferable.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
My supervisor has brought back a past employee who could barely do even the most simple tasks without needing somebody to babysit them and would constantly interrupt me when I had something important to focus on (checking the cash count, checking security footage, etc) and had the nerve to talk to me like I had no idea how to do my job.
At this point, I’m not the only persons who finds being understaffed preferable.
Honestly it might be best to try and find another job then. The people do be saying that it’s hard for people to fill all the positions being left open because of COVID and a mass movement up the ladder, or out of the workplace in general. So if things are bad at work you’re not doing die diligence but at least not looking around.
Hell I finally got into the hospital I wanted to work at because they’re so desperate they did all my interviews in one day after I scheduled the phone interview.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
What a start to my day.
Argued with my ma over meds.
I called her crazy, she called me retarded.
Yep, just a lovely way to start a morning all around…
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Honestly it might be best to try and find another job then. The people do be saying that it’s hard for people to fill all the positions being left open because of COVID and a mass movement up the ladder, or out of the workplace in general. So if things are bad at work you’re not doing die diligence but at least not looking around.
Hell I finally got into the hospital I wanted to work at because they’re so desperate they did all my interviews in one day after I scheduled the phone interview.
The problem is that I’d have to move 8 hours away, because the town I live it doesn’t have any better options.
I’m considering just saving my money this summer and moving to Washington.
AaronMk
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
The problem is that I’d have to move 8 hours away, because the town I live it doesn’t have any better options.
I’m considering just saving my money this summer and moving to Washington.
Probably the best option imo. I’m ready to pick up and leave myself, this county is boring as fuck. But that’s what I get for being born and living in the suburbs of the suburbs: there is nothing going on here except who has the best Bloody Marys at what shitty, expensive bar or restaurant.
Fortunately I managed to get a job at the local hospital, which is part of a whole system of them that’s smattered across this part of the state and beyond, so I can probably use it in due time to move and migrate out of here, even half an hour away to just outside a much better city with actual stuff to so.
Another option a friend of mine has been begging me to do is to just join the federal government. Get on the federal jobs board and look around. From everything I’ve heard about the fed, they’re easy to get in (two friends have said all you got to do is put on pants and fog a mirror and you’re good to go), and easy to be promoted up through, and you’re only hired to perhaps only do one departmentalized thing which is probably why you only need to get dressed and breath to get these jobs a lot of the time.
Background Pony #8038
just found out they kiling IE which has been my default browser since… forever.
I like Chome but its Hisory setup stinks and Edge is a migrage that ate my files
IronYoshi
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Best Worst Artist
People are really adding the “1000 hours in ms paint” tag on my art, aren’t they? I wouldn’t be surprised if they were doing this out of pure spite. I would love to make art and not people act like its some sort of horrid abomination, I don’t want a repeat of what happened last month.
Background Pony #FF2D
People are really adding the “1000 hours in ms paint” tag on my art, aren’t they? I wouldn’t be surprised if they were doing this out of pure spite. I would love to make art and not people act like its some sort of horrid abomination, I don’t want a repeat of what happened last month.
Yeah they’re being a bunch of dicks
I think your art is pretty good
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide