Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Interruptedly woke up just now and I may have just predicted the winner of UFC 269 through the dreams and it was Oliveira putting Dustin Poirier to sleep in the 4th round.
Then this stupid buffed out Conor McGregor storming the cage and confronting the winner.
I hate this feeling where I was about to accomplish the thing that I’ve been wishing to accomplish for a very long time get thwarted by an insignificant matter and no longer achieve it again because I’ve worked my ass out so hard. Your own brain can either be your best friend or worst enemy in terms of getting back to your former lifestyle. It either supports or hold you back from doing the things you wish you could achieve.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I got accused of being rude to someone in another department because they were gay.
I laughed at them for that and told them I’ve had more boyfriends than them.
I wanted to say something dirtier, but I figured that wouldn’t have ended well. Wanted to be like “bitch, my dick’s been in more twink ass than you’ll ever see, don’t hate because you’re jealous.”.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@KolpSlack
You know, cirrhosis can strike anyone as young as 45 years especially if they’re heavy drinkers and obese.
For a man who has a lifetime of anger problems, he also has endured alot of life threatening illnesses before this one. Including the one where he had to remove a basketball-sized hernia.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I wanna puke.
I see AI generated abstract art and I’m like “WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER ANYMORE”
I’ve felt utter and complete defeat before and this is one of it.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@tehwatever
Humans will always have something computers can’t replicate, this is what it means to be alive.
Computers in art are intimidating, but they do shine light on the shortcuts that can be afforded.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
This cavity is really fucking with me. The right side of my mouth is in constant pain to the point where it starts to guve me migraines and last night I couldn’t even sleep at all because of it. Can’t believe this stupid appointment has to be on Tuesday because I want this pain to fucking go away. I swear to God, Jesus, Allah and every other religious deity if I get another sleepless night, I’m going to lose it.
Now I know the pain that Count Sear feels about barely getting sleep.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

@Myoozik
My mom told me a reset technique used by her clients when dealing with insomnia, is that you’ll just need to carry on with your daily shit despite being sleep deprived until you’ll finally feel the need to rest at night. It ain’t an easy thing to do too…cus’ it could start when your at the height of your duty.
I’m starting to believe that I suffer from Circadian Rhythm Sleep disorder than insomnia because these past several weeks, my sleep were still as long as most people usually sleep but my schedule completely contrasts everyone. I wake up at around 7 in the noon, then sleep in the morning.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
@Count Adramalekhovich Searmagomedov
Sounds like a good idea. Luckily for me I do have a job where I’m constantly on the move using my body and legs so maybe that can help me.
And I don’t know if that disorder was caused by your Derpi addiction or if it was just something that you’ve had since birth.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide