Vent thread

Badheart
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Rocknut Tribe
Us Irish don’t take too well to the holidays, far too many family issues.
You can spit in a drink or drink pure spit but the spit’s still there.
Khauntzat Adramélekhizarovich Searmaev
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

EFC Lightweight Champion
There is no saving this world. Well, ourselves rather. The world will carry on one way or another like it’s done for billions of years and millions of dramatic shifts……But we won’t. It’s dark, it’s terrifying, and it’s heart breaking, but we are a self-destructive species. We always have been and we always will be, it’s just who we are. I know people will say that’s not true and we can change, i won’t argue with you so let’s just say this is my opinion, but sooner or later, we are going to be the ones to cause our own collapse. It won’t be a meteor, won’t be the sun finally dying, it will be us or a direct result of our actions. We can see it all around us already. The fires, hurricanes, droughts, famines, pandemics, wars, terrorisms, racial/social/political/religious unrests… all of it is because we refuse to act on something we know is real but people don’t want to accept the necessary change that comes with it but at some point we will realize what we need to do, but by then like always it will be too little to late.
Background Pony #6D86
@Background Pony #E28B
No I simply have migraine which is easily triggered by highly saturated colours and especially when they’re paired with their complementaries (which red and green happen to be). Looking at stuff like this on the wrong day feels like being stabbed in the eye socket.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Mystery Pony Fiction - Fanfic Readings

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide