Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

So……. apparently earlier just a few hours ago in the middle of the night, a famous landmark on Pasay known as the “Mall Of Asia Globe” was apparently stolen by an unknown perpetrators via. “airlift by helicopter” in an alleged stealth heist.

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

The owner SM just released an official statement regarding to that incident.
I’m pretty sure this is some sort of publicity stunt by some private organization and I’ll definitely call bullshit if it were really stolen by some crime syndicate who would want a big metal sphere for themselves using a chopper…?
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
So, I’m getting tested for something soon. Something, not very good.
Life is a complicated thing. Try not to stress about it, because it’s a fragile, ephemeral thing.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

There’s not a single penny the size of this country’s GDP that would be able to convince me about a helicopter being able to airlift a 25 ton model globe that just happened last night.
That video looks authentic af but I know that gotta be one of the greatest frame by frame edits for a fake video I’ve ever seen.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
@Zincy
I’m also scheduled to see a Cardiologist and a Dermatologist sometime soon.
I don’t expect something too serious, worst case scenario would likely be Diabetes but still, you never know.
The human body is a frail little thing as much on the inside as it is on the outside.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

Moral of the story: Never enter or respond to an argument against a dickish Internet dweebs because it is bound to create a shitstorm on the battleground. Let them shitheads shit themselves. All that’s according on my short-term experience with it. 👍😎
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
The wait for my reinstatement with Kaiser to make an appointment with a psychiatrist with Kaiser is mentally killing me. How long do I need to wait?
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
My ma took my little sis for a walk…
They had a bit of an argument during it and now my mother is filled with rage, calling all of us entitled shits.
Dear sis, what the flying fuck did you say to her?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide