Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
I wonder what causes people to do that. Drinking ain’t much, maybe special for someone with little coping mechanisms.

Maybe more going on.

I myself went to a physical hospital than psych. The muscle breakdown was from seizures, they weren’t wrong.

I got one hell of a sense of time now. I need more work. I made more art in there than a month at home.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
It was a pain in the ass. I tried my best to be clean and helpful. Some people get into the psych ward, and they want to fist fight over what drug treatment they’re getting, they can play pitiful and helpless to manipulate people. Eye opening, more than any psychedelic I’ve ever done.

Sleep was a pain because the blood clot and stitches, the infrared cameras in the dark looked like demonic eyes. I drew a lot, because it was the only way I could sanely pass time. A few people yelling and wanting to fight.

Food was great, I ate everything, 3 square meals and snacks quickly getting food about to be discarded. and they had me on multivitamin and Gatorade. My stitches can almost come out, and I got anti epileptic medicine.

I need to make better use of my time, and get a job if I’m going to get drunk and lazy.

I got used to people telling me what to do, and how to respond nicely when working, if would be great if i could work with that alone, but i can’t. I need some proof that I can do the basic jobs they expect at hours expected.

I should get all my work caught up, instead of just playing games with my memory.
Cyan Lightning
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
So Apple announced their plan to combat CSAM (Child Sexual Abuse Material) by scanning their user, at first like everyone else I’m a bit of panicked, but after a while and re-read official statement. I just can’t help myself wondering how effective this would be. this particular line that I find troubling.

https://www.apple.com/child-safety/

“New technology in iOS and iPadOS* will allow Apple to detect known CSAM images stored in iCloud Photos.”

And if you read further, all they said they will scan image before it being upload to iCloud photo.

This is pretty easy to evade, as long as the particular content isn’t store or about to be uploaded to the icloud, they pretty much can’t do anything about this. Heck using a basic RAR encryption pretty much defeated the detection. Honestly at best this will marginally stop the spread of CSAM and at worst customer questioning what Apple would do with anything they store in iCloud.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Cyan Lightning  
Same, i got super worried about that. Never used the cloud for fear of something like it, but now I’m worried they’ll invade the rest of my phone anyway.

Nevermind how faulty image-readers can be. And how uncaring a massive corporation that never faces consequences for mistakes or outright evil can be.
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

There’s videos of my dog on there and I need a new phone.

Should I lose these files I’ll need to navigate Cloud in hopes of finding my videos.

Is there a way my files can be transferred to a new phone with bigger memory storage? Because that’d be great.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Last night was one of my worst nights in recent memory. Woke up in the middle of the night with sudden strep throat and I spent the next hour and a half tossing and turning with coughs and a scratchy throat. By the time I did go to sleep, I had a nightmare where I tested positive for COVID while at work and when I woke up, I was scared that I had it for real even though I’m fully vaccinated.

@LeoNero  
Stomach virus?
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
I have no clue if i could afford and maintain a place of my own, but i keep seeing appliances i would love to have, but would only be able to fit in a place of my own.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide