Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Penguin Dragneel

Its called spoofing. They have a device or program that mimics specific phone numbers. Sometimes nabbed from spyware on your phone, other times you get a spot of bad luck and they pull it out randomly.

Run some anti-malware if you have it on there, or run it to the store of your provider.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The haze from the wildfires out West has reached VA. I live in a valley, and its settled over us like a smokey pancake.

My allergies have gotten so bad I can barely breath out of my nose.
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
Gonna have to get a new phone, cause i think the charging slot fried. I tried different USB Cables, areas to charge, wall outlets, cleaned dust out, nothing is getting it to charge properly, and i smell burning if i keep it plugged in for a minute even though it’s not charging. Don’t know if there’s any replacements for phone charging slots.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@LeoNero  
I’ve had this phone for two years now. Only real issue is that the phone has a few moments where nothing wants to work at all. Also, it slipped out of my pocket once, and got cracked in the top right corner.

It’s still good otherwise.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
You know what’s buuuulllllllshit?

Digital antennas. I fucking hate these things, and allow me to explain why:  
First of all you need to position them near or facing towards a window, otherwise your TV channels will start looking all choppy and messed up. Remember the transparent layers of static that analogue antennas produced when you had poor reception? Well, with digital antennas, the screen starts having a glitchy, pixellated appearance like one of those Vinesauce corruptions you see on YouTube.

Second (and this relates to the glitchy reception problem), these antennas get disrupted by everything-and I mean everything. Rain, snow, CBs, and even car engines. A couple years ago, my little brother bought a 50-year-old tractor and every time he starts it up while my mom is watching TV, you guessed it: the screen starts doing that glitchy shit. How is that even possible? Is there some kinda anti-digital poltergeist haunting the motor that puts a curse on our antenna every time my brother decides to use the tractor?

In conclusion, I have a small pro-tip for you guys: If you decide to live by yourself, I highly recommend that you invest in either cable or satellite for your TV, because digital antennas are bullshit.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide