Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Slingring

That’s how a lot of departments work.

Then they call someone like me in to “fix” their bullshit, and then ignore everything I tell them to do.
Background Pony #8038
found a anime that looks interesting, go to watch in on Cruncyroll… and all the episodes were pulled due to ‘liscening issues’
Kolbjorn

Banana
Some asshole stole my backpack where I had, among other things, my nintendo switch and all my games but one. re-buying everything would mean spending a month and a half of my salary (I’m a teacher in Mexico so my salary isn’t very big)
Background Pony #8038
@Kolbjorn  
ouch.  
that’s one of the reasons I Don’t like, or have a switch. The main reason is the ‘joycon’ is NOT a controller.  
The same way the Wiimote, isn’t one, and should never have been made.
intexda
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Chemtrails are turning the frogs gay
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

This one steam purchase has been a pain in the ass. I wanted to buy a $50 .hack//G.U game for $7.49 but nope my bank declined that on suspected fraud and now i’m in a back and forth between steam customer support and my bank’s customer support and it’s getting really annoying.

I just want to buy a fucking game while it’s on sale
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

What kind of chemicals enshrined in your DNA do some of you here have which can easily tolerate some extreme spicy foods?
I don’t. Food like this has to be a weekend-only thing. No way would I eat it on a workday or any day where I need to be up doing something I wouldn’t miss for the world.

@Beth  
@Count Adramélekh Sear
My problem is my mouth, throat and stomach are resistant to spicy food, but the backend of my intestines, and even bladder are super sensitive to all the spice.
^And this here is why… I love the taste of spicy foods and my mouth can handle it well enough…my ass, however, can’t. It’s like a fireball being stuck just inside your asshole and even when you poop it out, it feels like you’re still not done yet and still have a fireball up your ass. Try dealing with that while driving, it’s so fuckin’ distracting; hell, it was how I got into an accident once…
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
The other night i was thinking, not for the first time, that I have what must be an interesting relationship with the concept of racism.

This train of thought eventually led to me concluding that unconditional love does not exist. We can conceive of it, maybe even fool ourselves into thinking we practice it, but we as humans are not capable of it. And the only possible upside could be that unconditional hatred also doesn’t exist.

@intexda  
Didn’t use paypal for it?
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@WyrmSpawN  
There’s no such thing as unconditional love. Anyone could stop loving you at anytime for any reason (even your parents). Love must be earned and maintained and you are under no obligation to give it to someone who hasn’t earned it or has abused it.

People wanting to be loved for “who they are” really just want something for nothing. If you’re broke, ugly, boring, lazy with the personality of a pube, no one will love you or ever will. What it takes to earn someone’s love Vary’s from person to person but you usually need to have something they desire or At least a quality they admire.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Terminal Red  
I just want my family to be whole again.

4 years later, couldn’t move on to how I don’t get how we were peacefully bond and loving together and the next day my mom and dad decided to hate each other.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Accept it and stop pining for a time in your life where you think everything was better. People age and times change and you will never get those feelings back. Stop living in the past and cut out everything and everyone who is hurting you or holding you back.

Work on yourself, Work on your life and start imagining what could be instead of dwelling on what was.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Terminal Red  
That’s the very thing i’m currently struggling to go through. I can’t move on.

Everytime whenever someone tells me everything will be fine and rather face what’s ahead of me, I get this euphoric comfort amidst the panic and when this small gap of the grim past i had breaks through this joyful mood, it always overwhelms me with utter sorrow and anxiety. It’s chronic and episodic whenever a particular matter I encounter serves as a catalyst for it to kick in.
deactivated686beb

To be honest I don’t think anyone in this world deserves love. All people (including me) are evil and deserve the worst. Unlike the rest of you, I’m not trying to be loved and I don’t care if anyone gives a shit (they shouldn’t). I should probably give up and do whatever I can to make the rest of my life a living hell and instead of just killing myself, prolong my suffering for as long as I can, and not let anyone try to help me.

@Terminal Red  
I think we should all accept that life will only get worse and there is nothing we can do about it. I don’t care what the rest of you do, but I shouldn’t be working on my life or myself. I deserve much worse than what I have. Unlike the rest of you I was able to accept that I am beyond help, beyond redemption, and shouldn’t try to achieve what cannot be done.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

Yup.

It’s always those irritable, curbstompable dickheads behind their puny electronic device and their unquenchable pleasure on taking advantage embracing more hatred and pouring hot salt over psychological puncture.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
There’s no garuntee anything will be fine. All the sincere effort and self improvement in the world doesn’t garuntee happiness. All you can do is try And along the way maybe you’ll find self respect and contentment.

There’s no magic fix but it’s within you to start making a difference.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
@intexda  
Getting a paypal might help in future.

First time i bought a game off GoG, i needed to enable international transactions with my bank first, and that was a hassle.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide