Vent thread

doloresbridge
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Peace to all
@TwilyIsBestPone  
It is awful ain’t it? Used to have horrible panic attacks when I was a child, near daily occurrence at times.

Haven’t had it, at least chronically, in years but I still remember it fresh and how long it could take to come down from it.

@Flutter_Lover  
I don’t. It’s a unhealthy mentality but can I blame you if you have had a lot thrown your way? Nope.

@Dex Stewart  
It’s in a Texan’s blood to mock and rival with Cali, but you do have a good point.

I raise your Governornator one Roy P. Benavidez
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Had a miscommunication at work and so the store suffered a minor loss. It was avoidable so I’m pretty pissed.

Me, the cashier: “So he ordered *lists a bunch of stuff* and what else?”  
Him: “Fish.”  
Me: “What kind of fish? Curry or?”  
Him: “Fish, yeah.”

For context, curry fish costs RM4.50 while fried fish costs RM6.50. Guess which one it was.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
I am very angry with my country’s government and people. Currently, there are 2000s of daily cases in Malaysia, no thanks to people being careless in the festive markets and schools.

Sometimes I dislike my own country for its people being careless, causing the virus and lockdown to last for months. Will it continue to torment us for years?
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Had a 3.3 GPA up until third year and had to drop kahlleg bcos kf finanxial raison and and I couldnt secure a loan or ship-of-scholar.

Oh well. Fml I guess. Noe I’m just happy to be able to draw hijab girls.

I’ve considered and and struggling to make peace with da fact that I might die alone miserable and painful but eh. More raison 2 live my life as best I can.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Zincy  
Yeah I know that college grades pretty much don’t mean jack nowadays, I’m just frustrated that I’m even continuing my associate’s because I pretty much lost interest in going for my old major and i’m just getting it to have something on my resume. Like I wouldn’t complain as much if it wasn’t for the fact that this math class, which is probability and statistics, is so difficult and complicated.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide