Vent thread

Goku Black
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
I swear to God that the entirety of the management at my workplace is not only incompetent, but also tone deaf. They gave me THREE mainframe orders when they know I can only do up to two by myself in a single 8-hour period…even when combined with all my other responsibilities. They seem to avoid overtime at all costs, even if it means my own supervisor pulling some of her (big fat) weight. (They even actively avoid talking about overtime.)I get that paying me overtime eats into the company's profits, but I'm doing almost twice as much work since I lost a valuable coworker 9 months ago. I deserve a little extra money in my pocket for all the bullshit I've had to put up with.
Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - 100+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Have I The Right
@tehwatever
He did tell me that instead of getting the vaccine, he'd rather get a natural immunity from it. I didn't ask anymore cause frankly I didn't want to lose anymore brain cells, but I have a feeling he would've said that he didn't want to get sick from the vaccine from what's inside of it or something.
tehwatever
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Myoozik
Bravo! He the guy who reads the labels and see if it's got gluten or traces of substances he can't be consuming out of principle. An agreeable position, why not. It all is on whom he trusts, really. If a guy he trusts tell him the vax are safe and recommended he'd prolly take it.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Would you blame me for wanting this world to end with this bullshut going on all the time? Because I'm constantly thinking about it, and I'm struggling to fight it, but it's fucking hard.
Count Adramélekh Sear
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

Unorthodox Pacifico Man
So we have another record breaking Super Typhoon with winds up to more than 300 kilometers per hour once again but this time, it formed in the most unusual date and time because typhoon season here kicks in mostly starting at June to December.

I'm still unconvinced people believe that global warming is real. All the bad things in the past are becoming the new normal these days I guess.
Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

Have I The Right
I swear, if by the end of this semester I find out that I got a terrible final grade in my math class, I'm just gonna give up on college altogether.
Zincy
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Part-time Pizza Cat
@Myoozik

Let me tell you a story.

I have two masters degrees, several publications, and am relatively respected among my peers.

I ran solid D's in math during High School. I had to retake Algebra 1. I took physics and dropped after two weeks.

Trust me, a few shitty HS grades won't sink you.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Zincy
Too bad that can't be said in college. I have a few shitty college grades and I'm pretty sure that'll ruin my chances for any higher learning.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~