Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The streamer GeePM is a scumbag.

I thought he was low when he used charity money to buy a gaming chair. Now, stabbing one of his friends in the back for some e-points. Pathetic, I hope his stream burns.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
You know what?

No. I am a good person. I’m not what my demons are claiming for me to believe. To hell with my demons, I’m a great person regardless of my problems. Deep down inside, I’m a spiritual being having a human experience, like many of us.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
@Sanagi 蛹  
Welcome to every fandom ever, where eventually we reach a point of such absurdity and insanity that we turn into a laughing stock.

May I recommend the Sonic community as well?
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Finally decided to sell my Age of Sigmar books. I gave that crap 6 years to get good. With fantasy making a comeback, hopefully with new novels, I don’t need this baby’s first 40k shit anymore.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
@Terminal Red

Age of Sigmar never happened, there were no End Times, Archaon is still fucking around in the north, the Skaven never blew up Morrslieb.

That was all a fever dream.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
A reminder that you don’t need other people to tell you you’re a good person. Often times, other people’s opinions are trash. Less than 1% is actually worth something.
Sanagi 蛹
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Sanagi 蛹
Welcome to every fandom ever, where eventually we reach a point of such absurdity and insanity that we turn into a laughing stock.
May I recommend the Sonic community as well?

Being absurd and insane isn’t really a turn off. But the treatment of fellow fandoms mainly for having different opinions are. It’s been very so hostile lately that I consider shutting off my account completely.

@Flutter_Lover  
@Scrabbleman
People’s opinions are not evidence. Do not become a prisoner to them.

I’m being a prisoner for sometime, altough not continuously. Sometimes I’m optimistic but alot of times I’m that, mainly because my life fucking sucks.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide