Vent thread

Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Dex Stewart  
The guy who bought them thought they were worth it so Who am I to argue?

Already gave my Season boxsets to my Niece. Next step is to ween myself off this dumpster fire of a website which should be easy as It looks like I’m getting into the police academy in a few months. No time to waste here.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Dad is angry at me because I was telling him, “I am worried that this virus/lockdown will last too long, 8 months, 8 years?”. He doesn’t know when will it end, and he tells me, “All you think of is shopping malls, and you are lucky enough to use the Internet while I have to work all day to eat. Can you look at how many people in Malaysia are so poor, they cannot buy food to eat?!”

Should I hate the poor, because I am sick of hearing about them every day? Should I hate my country, because its people are stupid enough to prolong this virus and lockdown? Should I hate God for creating this virus to torture us?

If I ever be grateful, if I ever appreciate and stop raging at my current circumstances, if I stop demanding more and start being satisfied, God will throw more disasters to force me to worship Him. I will be unable to stop this universe from throwing crap at me, making my life worse!

And if I start thinking of the poor, I would lose more things. If people tell me to be happy that I am still alive in spite of this damned pandemic, ALL THAT I HAVE LOST MAKES MY OWN SURVIVAL A CURSE TO ME!

I am getting very frustrated with the virus and the lockdown in my forsaken country! And how will the poor in Malaysia be able to get out of starvation after this pandemic will be over?
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I wish there is a theory about when your current self dies, your self consciousness restarts anew as a completely different person, but with different race but the new being would be exactly similar to it’s former life’s personality and habits.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
I recommend a book…actually not a book. It’s a scroll, about 21 lines, by Miyamoto MUSASHI.  
Musashi, holding a professional record of 61-0, he was a dual wielding badass swordsman philosopher wanderer.

His work the Dokkou Dou (Path of Aloneness) please don’t mistake that with loneliness or solitude is basically a 21-Rules and Guidelines on “How not to be a bitch” and I keep reminding myself of them, should I start acting like one.

Google it. It’s 21 freaking lines. You read that in a minute. In fact Have it posted on your wall or something. In my new room hangs a decoration that apparently the previous owner never bothered taking down. It’s right there, right above my bed. I WAS gonna take it down but since it reads:

“DO WHAT YOU LOVE EVERY DAY.”

It got me emotional. it suddenly has sentimental value to me and so I leave it up. Hell yeah I wanna draw and learn how to draw everyday. it doesn’t matter if it’s an hour or just 30 minutes. Imma do just that.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Can I automatically get a free American citizenship even if I die trying to get to America from all the way over here? (suicide travelling like plane stowawaying or crossing the Pacific using a small boat) I heard Biden would love to bring in some immigrants to them.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Count Adramélekh Sear  
No.

What most likely happen is that you get put in an immigration office and processed. You’ll be given a lodging and monthly allowance as they process your case. You will be assigned an agent to handle you. He will do his best to accomodate you.  
Now. whether or not you may work and make a living, depends on your skillset and education. You can communicate to your agent that you wish to enter the workforce or labor market. He will evaluate you, and either assign you to a school / course or, if you already have the qualifications and skill, be put to work.

What you cannot do under any circumstances is to find a side hustle because then your earnings aren’t kosher and if they catch you earning non-kosher money on the side, they’ll take your money and it makes for a terrible case for you getting that Residence Permit,

At least that’s how it is in Spain.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

In Spain you have two options normally: Arraigo Social, and Arraigo Laboral.

Arraigo Social is the normal route: it’s when you don’t got no paper under whatever circumstances it may be. Maybe your travel / student visa expired and you’ve been caught overstaying. Either way you can apply for residence permit under extraordinary circumstance with the following criteria:

1. you have a work contract  
  2. your birth certificate and criminal records from the country of origin.  
  3. place to stay  
  4. proof that you’ve stayed in spain for about three years, be they legally or illegally. I’m not joking.  
  5. pay the processing fee.

Arraigo social without work contract is similar:  
  6. you have a wife / husband / parent / children of Spanish nationality  
  7. birth certificate, criminal record, place to stay, proof of presence, pay the fee.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Arraigo LABORAL is the exciting one. This is when you wanna fuck your BOSS.  
  1. birth cert, yada yada

2. Proof that you’ve been hired and worked under your boss for at least 6 months with him having full knowledge of you being an illegal.

i.e, if your boss knowingly has been hiring your illegal ass to cut cost and all that shit, and now he starts treating you like some slave labor by not paying you or threatening to call the cops on you, etc. You call the cops on HIM first by applying for Arraigo Laboral.

This will usually end up in court, so prepare to get dragged in the mud. If he was found guilty dodging taxes by hiring illegal help, he gets fined up to 20k euro per worker. 20k euro plus some other tax-dodging fines. Your shitty boss gets fucked, and you get paper.
Background Pony #E9D4
Goddamnit, today I’m starting classes via WhatsApp and guess what, WhatsApp doesn’t duking work!
Background Pony #E9D4
Now it’s working… 1267 messages lost, atleast 5 classes… and it’s still going, so I ’ll have to read all that shit at night, when the classes end.
Background Pony #8038
welp my comp is offical DEAD. the motherboard was toast. did manage to salavge the hard drive..

but it means i have buy a new comp,

and im broke.
Background Pony #E9D4
@GothArts

I think I saw him reply to MagpulPony once, you should ask his friends anyway: Badheart, Magpul and the other guy.
Background Pony #E9D4
I’m not really sure mate. Although I think that it was before that date. Either way, he’s probably going through serious stuff Irl and can’t answer.

Have you tried to talk to other people close to him?

(Btw, he seems to have deactivated his account or something)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide