Vent thread

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Penguin Dragneel  
Oh, it is. Plain and simple racism combined with a healthy dose of self-proclaimed ableism.

@GothArts  
Your art could use some serious improvement, but you don’t deserve hate for it and that’s messed up that people are doing that.

@pixel  
The reason I still use it despite hating the platform is because, well, everyone’s told me that Twitter is the best platform for sharing your works as a musician, artist, and video creator (even though it’s literally been the worst platform for that in my experience), and that anyone who means anything has a Twitter account.

@Gameplay The Pony  
Why do you always have to do this every time Twitter comes up in convo?

@tehwatever  
It really is, yeah. I don’t know what’s worse, the person openly admitting to being ableist, or the fact that they’re saying “If you’re autistic, stop it”–as if someone can just stop having autism.
GothArts
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

Cheese.
My art isn’t terrible, I just don’t like being judged and I got friends who help me with my work, anyway since I lack a tablet, but the hate I get turns criticism into attacks through my eyes which is why I setup in this site.
GothArts
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

Cheese.
If Twitter and Tumblr aren’t good options then where can I setup shop? I got non mlp art I’d like to show off and I don’t want to be violently harassed.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I fucking hate using the vacuum cleaner in my job, piece of shit doesn’t work as it’s intended and the nozzle keeps popping off whenever I use it. And don’t give me that excuse that you’re too cheap to buy another one, you’re a million dollar grocery store company, surely you can afford something much better than a $25 garage vacuum cleaner from Wal-Mart. God…
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Social media generally, people. It’s already a long poisonous sites for our own beady eyes for many many years.

Why waste time on being among the herd of sheeps in the world of digital? Fuck all of ’em!
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
Twitter is the only social media I use besides Discord, but I mainly use it to post instead of reading others’ posts. Timelines quickly become a toxic nightmare unless you’re super careful who you follow but that’s true on all social media with timelines
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Myoozik

@LeoNero

Ah but remember, greed makes you stupid.

You have no idea how many times I’ve explained to a company the following thing.

“If we do this we will make more money in the long run”.

“But itll cost money”.

“Well, yes, but projections show we will make even more money”.

“But…itll cost money”.

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide