Vent thread

lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Well I’ll be. My 2008 desktop with Win XP (that I still use) has been unaffected. I can still access the animations on Deviantart.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

U mad?
I do 90% of my art on this computer and general browsing (including this site). It has MGI Photosuite 2 SE which though with limited features and every so often buggy, has been my main tool since 2008. Also has GIMP 2.6 which I find easier to use than the latest version I have on my laptop. I’m using it to make Equestria aircraft skins for Vector Thrust as we speak.  
Also has Flash 5 on it I was going to try making a game with, but that’s down the toilet though.

Looking on the Newgrounds thread about it, there is something called Ruffle being made which will allow you put flash animations on your website and view them in your browser.

Ruffle website.
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
Flashpoint has essentially archived any flash game they can find over the last few years and should be playable through their services, definitely a little more work than usual to access the games but luckily most should still be out there.
lonewolf
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

U mad?
Well shit. I was browsing and my modem hiccuped and restarted. Now my laptop won’t connect to it via wifi, but the wire connection with this computer is fine. I’ve tried everything in the book and can’t get it to connect.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
So some people are pressuring Marvel to retire their character The Punisher just because some doofuses in the Capitol riots were wearing their logos.

Y’all clowns up there are completely outta your fucking minds.
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
Assuming Americans ever collectively make good decisions as a whole is an assumption bound for constant disappointment.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Mikey  
Yeah. Bounced a few shelters and people before the sighns Popped up so we had to make calls. The week was so bad that so scum fuck old ass shitter that was suppose to help us move had us sleep in box truck instead of his cabin a few feet away in February cold night and to top it off the fuck face ditched us while we were moving stuff out of the house so we were bearly able to get shit stored so fuck him. I had few this at his cabin so I might just call the cops on the fuck head. But bright side I definitely gave him and the scum fuck landlord covid they diserve it after being the shit head type that calls my mom horrible things to her face to point were I had to get physical on the day we were moving things. Guys also sex affender that set up shop next to a playground and down the street from a school so you tell me how the fuck he was allowed to do that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide