Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I got in a heated verbal argument with my fellow Filippinos on Facebook about how we really suck at reading comprehension. I also received death threats from it.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

So, yesterday, I found out that one of out assistant managers is ready to quit due to frustrations with other members of management not listening to him and insisting on purchasing products that cause us to waste time and money; especially sandwiches from a maker that have always been late the last 6 months and only sell when marked down, and when that happens, we end up selling at a loss.
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
Would certainly be a better world if management was staffed by people who actually belonged in management and had actual management skills, instead of the usual incompetent folk
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Our biggest problem is that while we have two mostly competent managers who work in the thick of things with us main staff, the owners tend to not listen to facts unless something major happens (machine damaged/out of use, etc).
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Besides, I’m starting to lose interest in going into education because I have to take a couple more years of school, stand in front of a classroom filled with a lot of people when I do have some anxiety issues and a really bad stutter and doing paperwork and grading that’ll involve numbers and rounding, which already I hate math.

I want to lean more towards my music interest and I’m thinking of being a live DJ, but I hate that my mom had to put all these pressures on me about my career choice. I don’t want to go to tech, it’s mostly all numbers and numbers and I’m not interested in doing it in the first place. I fealty want to switch career goals, but this pandemic is a big roadblock to it and my mom just being on the fence about it.
Backgroundpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Myoozik  
Your mom just wants to know that you will be able to care for yourself.

As much as I want to say just follow your dream, you have to think how you will get the other 2 of 3 necessaties.

Food  
Shelter  
Purpose

And following your dream will only fill purpose.

Every parent is focused on the other two. food & shelter. And in the end they don´t really care how you achieve it.
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I’m beginning to question Disqus’ reliability.

I found what’s blatantly a link to an image on imgur. Mousing over, the link says it’s going to imgur. The link’s description on the browser itself also confirms its for imgur. But for some reason it consistently redirects me to a site called “pcsteps.gr”. What in the world is that site? I wanted to see that imgur image, not some random other site.

I had to type in that exact same imgur address myself. No redirects happened, and the image is exactly what the comment it was meant to be linked from described. Urgh… And after that, it still tries to redirect me to that same site… Which I still can’t access thoroughly because of a firewall from something called “Sucuri” (reason: “Unkown ID”).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide