Did you tackle that trouble that came your way  
With a resolute heart and cheerful?  
Or hide your face from the light of day  
With a craven soul and fearful?  
Oh, a trouble’s a ton, or a trouble’s an ounce,  
Or a trouble is what you make it,  
And it isn’t the fact that you’re hurt that counts,  
But only how did you take it?  
You are beaten to earth? Well, well, what’s that?  
Come up with a smiling face.  
It’s nothing against you to fall down flat,  
But to lie there – that’s disgrace.  
The harder you’re thrown, why the higher you bounce;  
Be proud of your blackened eye!  
It isn’t the fact that you’re licked that counts,  
It’s how did you fight – and why?  
And though you be done to the death, what then?  
If you battled the best you could,  
If you played your part in the world of men,  
Why, the Critic will call it good.  
Death comes with a crawl, or comes with a pounce,  
And whether he’s slow or spry,  
It isn’t the fact that you’re dead that counts,  
But only how did you die?
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
My grandparents have been taking covid extremely seriously but now want to go see my mother down on the coast, and she and her husband don’t take it nearly as seriously and are always out’n’about. I dread thinking they’ve made it this far only to choke on the home stretch when we’re so close to vaccine deployment. We didn’t do family holidays last year for exactly this reason; why let down the guard when it’s worse than it’s ever been? They need to stay home just a little longer.
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
It won’t be anytime soon no doubt. But given that mom and stepdad are known for not being very careful, I still don’t think it’s an ideal plan given that grandparents are in their 80s. Oh well.
Backgroundpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@EquusStorm  
Ideal maybe not, but your grandparents might think “How long do we have anyway? Do we want to die without seeing our daughter one more time?”

Have faith in your grandparents, they take it serious you say and they are not going to meet someone that is already sick are they.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
I think one of my friends might have some form of schizophrenia considering that he always talks about seeing visions like ghosts and other stuff. He hasn’t been to a psychologist for it so we don’t know if he does have it.
Background Pony #0B59
Why hasn’t Burnout™ Paradise Remastered not cracked yet?! Someone crack this videogame immediately! For reality, all the selfish ones die off already! I’m talking about those who are inconsiderate to the human conditions around who are inconvenienced!
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Background Pony #0B59  
Are you seriously getting mad that someone has cracked a game for you to pirate? Don’t you know any pirate etiquette?

An online pirate is patient. The ones cracking the content do it as a hobby or a side job, so you shouldn’t pressure them, especially since they’re doing it under their own goodwill.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
Perilously anxious if YouTube would issue me a copyright strike because on my latest video about New Year’s Eve with my entire fam, they’re blasting Eminem at absolute max.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I know so many people who need a punch in the teeth. Most will never get better even after several harsh lessons, but this is not meant to be a constructive learning experience.
Background Pony #55F2
@Scrabbleman  
I am not mad about the game not being cracked, though the post format suggested that, but I AM desperate to play it. That was a plea to make the game crack faster if I post about it. The human beings who seem oblivious to the faulty human condition are what I am really mad about!
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

seventh layer of hair
I just want to pass this post by attention here since I can’t do anything to help him at all because I’m a Far-Eastern guy w/ minimum income earner + idk how online help system works there.

@Mellow Rhythm  
I’ve elected to pass on this message for Fauna Joy, a YouTuber/Pegasister and friend of mine.
To all who view this, it’s your choice what you want to do about it, if you decide to.
Keep in mind however that the following is serious shit many children of parents have to deal with on a daily basis…
Fauna’s message:
A good friend of mine needs help getting things together so he can leave his toxic father’s control. If you can’t donate, please share the word.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide