Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@GothArts  
yes. I got all my teeth removed so I can use steroids without getting mass infections. (I’m going to get bone graft so I can actually eat with my dentures)

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
That looks like an abscess, only other possible thing it could be is fluid filled tumor.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Goku Black
Five Guys is overrated. The fries had good flavor because they use fresh potatoes, but the burger was mediocre and the whole meal definitely not worth $15.

It could be the location; I personally enjoy the one in New Orleans (so far the only one I’ve been to)

I used to love Burger King, but replacing the tenders with nuggets, Alaska’s locations dropping in terms of service/quality of product/managerial competence, and getting food poisoning have turned me against them for the foreseeable future.

(I do wish I knew how to replicate the old chicken tenders)
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
It’s hard for me to not enjoy fast food.

I eat healthy so all the extra oil salt and sugar from eating out taste amazing.

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
I could PM you. We could talk here too. I’m drunk off those big glass bottle beers.

@Hollowfox Jaeger  
I don’t know who could screw chicken nuggets up. Now I did chicken nuggets with Durritto breading and they tasted a little funny, but it couldn’t ruin them.
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
@CaptainXtra  
Enough with the Article 13/17 bullshit already. I’m done with you.

God there’s no hope for humanity anymore. There is no future. I don’t even have one at all.
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
@TheSultanAkbar  
Streaming services are overrated! And this proves my point that nobody gives a shit about movie theaters anymore. I’m done. Latecomer was wrong. Nathan was wrong. They both were wrong. Of course nobody cares about cinemas anymore. And I’m the only human being who does. I guess I really am alone in this.
FliegerFaustToP47
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
full

Damn man, now I know what I’m asking for Christmas xD.

On the vent side, my mother totally forgot that I have to eat. She’s too busy with her refined friends to remember me D:

@Shylover

Well, I liked movie theaters, a vast majority of my childhood was my brother inviting me to one to watch the movies present, mostly superhero stuff, the problem it’s that I can’t afford tickets to go to one now :(. RIP me.
FliegerFaustToP47
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ

You guys could use something like Telegram or similar… Anything that allows group and instantaneous communication will do. And that way you won’t wake up the next morning saying “What the fucking hell did I post on this thread… Oh… okay…”  
Just trying to help, no offense at all
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide