Vent thread

FliegerFaustToP47
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
@Zincy

I can concede that, Venezuela it’s pretty small, Cuba it’s an island, El Vaticano it’s a city and Sealand it’s a Oil station, you guys got the big piece of cake xD, although i think the biggest its MOTHERLAND MOTHER RUSSIA, WHERE COMMUNISM IT’S KEY, ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE RED, IF YOU AREN’T RED YOU’LL GET SHOT IN THE HEAD

(Don’t take that seriously, really, don’t, im mentally unstable)
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
@MagpulPony

Woah woah Tony Stark, there are children poor people here!

full  
full

Don’t you have feelings! You monster!  
Nah, just kidding, although im going to save this thing to show my classmates the house i’ll never get…

Honestly, that looks like a perfect house, of those you see in commercials. Why the obssesion of Americans with a pool?! Here we just go a slightly clean river and we enjoy it alot!

I hope you get a similar, or better one, after moving to Nevada! It looks pretty cool, and, by the looks of it, it had great views. Although don’t forget the garage! If not how you will park your Pure American vehicle?!
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I was born in the shadow of the Appalachians, I’ll die in their shadow.

I’ve got no intention of living anywhere else.
FliegerFaustToP47

Laß mich sterben
@MagpulPony

Well, it’s technically a river still, i think… or a channel? I think it follows the logic of Venice.  
full

Well, you get a pool! you can make pool parties in there! And on winter you can invite somebody to be a fool and try to break the ice while you record it, and get a lot of Youtube views!
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@FliegerFaustToP47

They’re a mountain range. Old, forested, and beautiful.

I live in Virginia, birth place of the USA. Specifically I live in the Blueridge Valley, dead center of the mountains. Mountains older than our species, trees older than this nation. And I wouldnt want to be buried nowhere else.
FliegerFaustToP47

Laß mich sterben
@Zincy

Wow… that’s… actually very patriotic, i think, if i got the definition right. Either way, sounds marvellous, and if i were you i wouldn’t leave either.

@MagpulPony  
Nono, like, the logic of naming, but not like exactly those.

So that’s basically a big waste river? Reminds me of El Rio Guaire, here in Venezuela, a river that crosses Caracas and it’s full of shit (Literally)

And people wash themselves in that… beacuse they don’t have water, it’s sad…  
full  
Those are actually searching for something valuable, but you get the idea.
FliegerFaustToP47

Laß mich sterben
@MagpulPony

I agree, and i hope you get ASAP out of that place to somewhere else. I’m sorry, but i don’t have any other way to support your endeavour other than saying “Good luck”, “Don’t give up”, and “I hope you accomplish all of your dreams”

I have kind of the same mentality of you, i want to get out of this rotten place, this thing has gone to waste like that river i showed you. I don’t think it’s healthy to live with the constant fear of being assaulted and killed mid street at plain daylight or that a cop decides that you are a good candidate for prison. And having to pay a salary just for 1 flour that only reaches 2 weeks (We elongate that shit bro, you don’t have idea). The problem it’s that my brother it’s on Argentina (The place i wanted to go), but he says that Argentina it’s turning into another Venezuela.

I feel like i have a shitload of bad luck on my head.

That, along with the fact the current goverment doesn’t want anyone to leave…

On a side note, i always wanted to be a commercial pilot, but i have sight issues, and i feel like i won’t ever reach that job.

And sorry for baggaging you with my emotional troubles, terribly sorry. I just want to vent xD.
FliegerFaustToP47

Laß mich sterben
@Zincy  
Wow, amazing! that view surely looks fantastic darling xD  
I definitely wouldn’t go out of that

Also, who’s stole who’s Hollywood or the Big Star sign? I don’t think it’s a common occurence to put giant shiny stuff on cliffs, hills and mountains.
FliegerFaustToP47

Laß mich sterben
@Zincy

Wow, that’s amazing.

Wait, the star one it’s from Texas? I think Texas has a big star on the flag, if not then that’s ironic as hell.  
“The Big Star that’s not on the Big Star State”

Forget it, remembered your first comment, damnit how dumb i am.

Either way, it’s funny xD.
FliegerFaustToP47

Laß mich sterben
@Zincy  
Oh, sorry for confusing both then… I swear i heard someone say Texas was the Big star state, ah fck, they trolled me big time.

Moonshine rednecks, cowboy rednecks, now that’s a similar difference!
Background Pony #8686
@FliegerFaustToP47

We just have the star in Roanoke because its cool. Our state symbol is a chick with her tit out holding a spear while stepping on a king because fuck nobility.
FliegerFaustToP47

Laß mich sterben
@Zincy  
@MagpulPony

I’m sorry, but i gotta stop chatting with you pals, it’s 03:13 A.M in here and i need to wake up early tomorrow to leave this place and go somewhere else (And, as the best Venezuelan ever, i did nothing of my homework, neither i researched it, how the duck i got 20’s when i was younger?). It was fun and kind of informative chatting with you two :D (Even when i’m not going to remember this most likely, stupid brain). Have a nice day/night!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide