Vent thread

Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Gold Bit -
Emerald -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Come On Eileen
First I had a nightmare a week ago that a Discord group server I'm in got flooded with a bunch of random people and spammed random nonsense, then I had a dream where I screwed up on something and got fired from my job, then I had another dream where I was riding my bike late at night then I got pulled over and arrested by the cops and just last night, I had yet another nightmare where my email and other accounts got hacked by someone and they began threatening my parent's while at the same time struggling to learn to drive.

I really need to lay off the sugar since it's been aggravating my stress and my subconscious is clearly sick of my bullshit.
FliegerFaustToP47
Artist -

Just smile! :D
I dreamed once that i was studying in my room, gone to steal food drink a cup o water, and fell halfway there, hitting my head on a chair.

The worst thing it's that it happened in real life afterwards. Exactly the same stuff. My mind knows how stupid i am.
Hollowfox Jaeger
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Still the Worst
As a guy with autism, I think canceling Sia is STUPID.

By that logic, we should cancel the director of Adam for making a non-autistic British actor play an autistic character.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@TheSultanAkbar
@Zincy
Well, I don't want to become completely interchangeable with other review YouTubers and sacrifice what makes my channel unique, but I still want to make money. Is there any sort of solution that will satisfy both criteria?

@Hollowfox Jaeger
It's not just because of the choice of actors. It's because she attacked people criticizing her for it, including people with autism, and partnered with Autism Speaks.
icey wicey 1517
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Best Art Program Ever - This badge goes to bublebee123, but they don't have a derpi account.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Trying to sort out money problems with someone when there is a big language barrier between me and them sure is fun. Even moreso when he things they are saying are wrong isn't happening on my end :/
kleptomage
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

My Green Mountain grill is a piece of shit. The electronics don't keep a consistent temperature and the thermometer is off by 25 degrees. I pulled the turkey because the thermometer said it was done and it's fucking bloody inside.

Never again. I'm going back to my reliable Weber grill and smoker.
WyrmSpawN
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Abandoned By Hope
Whew, lads, I have had so many wounds reopened over Thanksgiving Dinner tonight that I may die of exsanguination.
FliegerFaustToP47
Artist -

Just smile! :D
@WyrmSpawN

Ahhhh, ouch the latter, shrug the former. (Let's just wait and see wether Joe Bidome or Donald Trumpet wins)

Ba dum tss

Haven't you gone to a psychologist? They may help you with the abuse thingy
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~