Vent thread

Count Adramélekh Sear
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Unorthodox Pacifico Man
Also, they're temporarily shutting down the water services all over Manila again until the 24th due to the high turbidity of the treatment plant caused by the floodings.
TheSultanAkbar
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

A... human. Or something
As I am cooking, something comes across my mind, it is a very wise quote by Henry's mom: "You can never have too much ammo".
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Tagger of the Unknown
Why do people post images without adding a freaking description?! It's especially terrible when a Deviantart account deactivates so you can't find out the context to an image!
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Tagger of the Unknown
@tehwatever
Yeah I see. I sort of understand if it's artist herself doing it. (Although I still think the artist should add it. After all we can just press View to only see the picture.) But if it's a random uploader uploading another's image, I think they have a bit of a responsibility to add the description.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~