Happy Birthday, MLP:FiM! MLP:FiM turns 11 years old this year! Let's celebrate with an art event!

Vent thread

TheSultanAkbar
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Offensive profile
As I am cooking, something comes across my mind, it is a very wise quote by Henry’s mom: “You can never have too much ammo”.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Why do people post images without adding a freaking description?! It’s especially terrible when a Deviantart account deactivates so you can’t find out the context to an image!
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

@tehwatever  
Yeah I see. I sort of understand if it’s artist herself doing it. (Although I still think the artist should add it. After all we can just press View to only see the picture.) But if it’s a random uploader uploading another’s image, I think they have a bit of a responsibility to add the description.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide