Vent thread

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Count Adramélekh Sear

Acer Nitro 5 is about 800-900 USD right? That is the entry-level gaming laptop with the 1660Ti GPU and 10th gen intel 10750H CPU, right?

Hmm…

As far as gaming goes…the lowest spec you could get would be an intel 10300H or Amd 4600H cpu and a GTX 1650 GPU combo, so look for those.

It will still run you above the 700 USD mark tho.

But probably there’s a second-hand gaming laptop (or maybe previous gen) that you could get close to 600 to 500 USD…  
Cheaper if you skimp on the Windows10 OS and opt for a Linux Distribution like Pop OS or Mint instead. YES. You can game on Linux.

ELSE.

Get a tablet. A decent Huawei tablet runs you about 400 USD. Wouldnt be windows OS, but defo is sufficient for online class and note-taking and digital art.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@tehwatever  
It’s most likely and reasonably Minecraft or watching anime since he’s a weeb.

He doesn’t tell me what’s his purpose of having such device and if he does, he derails all the questions I ask.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
When I get all my shit back together I’m making a patreon so fans can support me.

I mean i got all this work to do, and I still got to feed the monkey.

Hell I just borrowed with interest just to drink beer, I need to get on my shit.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Bruh… the Chelyabinsk meteor of 2013 is roughly the size of a 3 storey building with a mass of an Eiffel Tower and it didn’t even made contact with the surface when it entered the atmosphere. What more can a fridge-sized rock do?
Also, stop politicizing astronomies. They’re one of my favorite sector of studies.

Thank you for being a voice of rationality.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
After another 7 hour shift tomorrow, gonna go back to a 4 hour shift for I don’t know how long. Good, cause my feet and legs can’t take it anymore.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
You know what? Maybe I shouldn’t have a new life that’ll fulfill my dreams. I don’t think I’m that person to have my moment….
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
I hate Amazon sometimes.

They ship my DVD set in the worst possible package possible, and it arrives with the box case all scuffed up. And this is pretty infuriating, coming from someone who prefers to keep their owned products in as high a quality as possible.
Dex Stewart
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Penguin Dragneel  
I saw a problem a while ago with the Power Rangers Lightning Collection Omega SPD Ranger figure,which was an Amazon exclusive,they’d ship this thirty dollar collectable in flimsy bubble wrap instead of boxes.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
“Polling data indicates…”

“What poll are you using?”

“Survey Monkey…”

“Fuck off and die.”

Survey Monkey needs to be shutdown and forgotten. That “poll” is the most psychometrically unsound abomination on the planet. Trafalgar and Rus are better, and that is saying something because both of those polling houses are borderline incompetent. Any scientist, statistician, politician, or laymen that relies on SM data needs to lose all credibility.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
I guess I’ve made a political statement that won’t interest or move anyone anyway. Sometimes I wonder if certain views just disappear into the void of the net, and no one learns or replies from it. If future generations read our chats, I only hope that from time to time they will still find something that will make them believe in humanity. Otherwise, we’re really screwed up.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@DarkObsidian  
Well.  
Frankly speaking I donna know how to respond to them. I just read the entire thing and marvel at your control of the english language. That is something I could defo learn at least.

And the knowledge you have on the topic? Is that all from german education? Are most young germans about as articulate in a foreign language and knowledgable as you are? Man, talk about high level…
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@DarkObsidian

@tehwatever

My debate proclivities tend to favor brevity. I appreciate verbosity, if one is knowledgeable about the subject, but it can also easily be used as a cover for those who lack such. Present company not included, of course, since he is very knowledgeable about a vast majority of what he chooses to debate about. Others, however, tend to hide the fact that they have no idea what they are talking about by simply dumping a massive load of text. Victory by attrition.

As for myself, I try to avoid verbose responses. It’s not in my nature, when it comes to debate or lecture. I try to say a lot in very small, precise statements. It is also why I favor metaphors so much. A good metaphor sticks in someones mind, and tells them all they really need to know.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide