Vent thread

Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

screaming forever
Nothing like trying to get FFXIV to run and ending it at midnight with a freshly reformatted laptop………..
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Reborn Reject
I was asked to sit down by a gentleman with the inability to sit down all the way then offered very expensive wine. Somehow, we shared the whole bottle and discussed the difference between Spanish regions. I had to abruptly leave due to a personal emergency And when I came back ten minutes later, he and his friend were gone. I guess I was the evening’s conversation keeper or something; I am quite unsure how to feel about this.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@CaptainXtra  
Proper house cleaning is tedious labor that some men don’t notice because it’s always being taken care of.

When their girl leaves a day with a friend, or gets knocked out on drugs he’ll realize how much of a mess he makes by himself.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Bruh… the Chelyabinsk meteor of 2013 is roughly the size of a 3 storey building with a mass of an Eiffel Tower and it didn’t even made contact with the surface when it entered the atmosphere. What more can a fridge-sized rock do?

Also, stop politicizing astronomies. They’re one of my favorite sector of studies.
TheSultanAkbar

So I’m in this program for self development (we’re financed by the employment agency) and we’re having our first online meeting (we just went into lock down again).

So the topic is “people you idolise and their traits you admire”. So this guy is up next and he’s like “Hitler”.  
I thought this guy was messing around, like, he can’t be serious. But then it turns out dude is really objectively and well versed in this topic and really admires the big man’s style. And I’m like, my dude. So we have a bit of a discussion and realise we both share common desired traits. Leadership and goal oriented ambition.

You know, just with… less of the killing.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

My young bro is a total ungrateful dick today.

My mom’s boss just donated money for him to buy a new laptop for his online class but my brother wanted the Nitro 5 which is more than twice the money she gave to him and when he didn’t get what he want, he became a demandful self-entitled asshat. A spat in the face of me, my mom and her boss.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide