Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Why does everyone assume these are bad things?

Hope is a trap. Just take every day as it comes and you’ll be much happier. Everything is an opportunity when you’re able to be spontaneous.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
All I say is just enjoy what you have. You are alive, a miracle of nature. The greatest being to ever exist in your own life.

Don’t hope, do. Be you, don’t be what people want you to be.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Flutter_Lover

I long ago embraced the glory of being a cognitive being.

We are the greater than anything else in the universe. More complex than a neutron star, more deep than a black hole, more beautiful than a nebula.

That’s why I became a psychologist. The mind is greater than anything else in the universe.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Flutter_Lover

I can explain to you how a neutron star works down to the math.

I cannot explain the depths of happiness, or the spontaneous expression of laughter.

You guys think I’m being negative when I talk. I’m not, I am being 100% positive.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
I hate how kids channels try and downplay the scariness of Halloween in favor of just candy.

I get it, kids want to get high off of candy, but you can’t have Halloween without the spooky stuff.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Penguin Dragneel  
I miss the days of “Are You Afraid of the Dark?” and to lesser extent goosebumps. Not everything has a happy ending. The monster won’t always be easily defeated or “Just misunderstood”.

Fear is a natural thing, telling someone “Everything’s fine” just dilutes the reaction and when they grow up, they’d never handle things they’re afraid of because they were too coddled. We need to bring fear back.

Scare with care.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
We all have our vices.

Mine just happen to be amber colored liquids, and slits of flesh. I’ve had more of the former tonight than the latter.

Got me this far it has.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide